Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Are there any good strikers now?

Using the wildcard last week wasn't the best idea :lol: Suppose Kane can either become Firmino or Lukaku (already have Aubameyang) and a midfielder upgrades to Son. Going to miss loads of prices rises/falls in the meantime, unfortunately.

Decided to save my free hit for the double game week when the 6 postponed matches are tagged on. Would rather have 11 good players playing twice than a selection of dross playing once

Will they all be added to the same gameweek?

And you should have 11 good players already, the free hit only gets rid of transfer costs, doesn't allow to spend more than your budget.

Decided to save my free hit for the double game week when the 6 postponed matches are tagged on. Would rather have 11 good players playing twice than a selection of dross playing once

Will they all be added to the same gameweek?

And you should have 11 good players already, the free hit only gets rid of transfer costs, doesn't allow to spend more than your budget.

They should mostly end up in the same week, the exception being Spurs because Sky have put them on a Friday night against Brighton which means they won't be able to play the Wednesday.

Obviously you can only improve within the budget but depending on the fixtures players playing twice in a gameweek you would hope would outscore players playing once. If you look at who isn't playing today: Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City are all probably going to play twice in the same game week, plus possibly Tottenham. Arsenal too but they've basically sacked off the league, you get the idea anyway. It's all a guessing game anyway, there's no right way to play the game, this is just my logic behind having 5 players today.

State of this man.  :lol:

Begovic

Ake

Schindler

Lovren

Zouma

Salah

Doucoure

Choupo-Moting

Mooy

Firmino

Tosun