Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Absolutely horrendous week, even though I captained Salah. 34 points from him, Firmino and Kane, and virtually nothing from everyone else. Only got in PEA to put the mockers on him against us, and he’ll be gone this week - only question is if I pull the trigger on the wildcard.

Yeah my plan was to wildcard around GW32 or GW33, just in time for the double gameweeks. But then my squad is horrific (Walcott, Choupo-Moting, Wilson, Ogbonna etc) and could really do with refurbishment.

Most of that planned wildcard team have good games now, so thinking of pulling a maverick move here.

Guest firetotheworks

Fair play to Son and that cunt Lingard. Me dropping them has really given them the kick up the arse they needed.

Drove back from Disney last night with my gammy Achilles (17 hours or so) and then woke up five minutes too late to make my transfers. For fucking fuck's sake. Then I couldn't rant about it on here until now.

FUN FACT: Kenedy was in my midfield until last night. But no, I messed around.

I have him on my bench. Would've come on had I not last second seen Pogba was out and switched in Silva.

Nearly transferred Walcott out too. I’m just so bad at being psychic and knowing exactly what’s going to happen in the future.

Except it's an assist by Bolasie and an own goal. I'm even bad at knowing what just happened in the past.