Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guess who had Oxlade-Chamberlain in their team?

No f***er, that's who. Sterling and Aguero, meanwhile...

At least Mr. Teeth is in on the act, love Firminho like :thup:

AOC is in my Draft team...on the bench. The three minutes Lamela was on the pitch fucked me.

92. Yowzaz.

First part of the season was shite - didn't qualify for the cup and wasn't even in the top 2M after week 10. Now I think I'm in the top 200K. It's getting the captain right - well basically, getting in Kane. Last five weeks' © scores have been 34, 34, 28, 6, 26.

Part of me is annoyed I didn't use the first wildcard, part of me recognizes I'd only have ballsed everything up.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm on 51 and absolutely chuffed. [emoji38] I've got 3 players including my captain left to play, but 92 is canny ridiculous.

I'm on 51 and absolutely chuffed. [emoji38] I've got 3 players including my captain left to play, but 92 is canny ridiculous.

Foster 7; Bellerin 7, Azpi 7, Hegazi 7, Jones ?; Son 13, Richarlison 2, Salah 10, Mooy 5; Kane © 26, Firmino 8 :lol:. 1-1 Man U with a Phil Jones header would be nice (so nobody gets De Gea points).

54 with Jones and fatty Shaw to play. Next week Aguero is getting binned so I can get Kane back in.

You seen Aguero's opponents? :lol:

Oh shit, aye :lol:

Week after he's scored his hat-trick against us, then. That triple captain is calling me now, haha. Watch Pep start Sterling up front or some shit :yao: