Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guest firetotheworks

No assist for Kane. Pedantic c***s.

What is the rule? Kane passed to Ali. Ali scores. No Assist??

Alli missed then scored the rebound so no assist, no common sense either, his pass made the goal.

Guest firetotheworks

They really need to work on their points system like, it's so flawed it's unreal. For the entirety of it, players like Kante have been worthless, that can't be right.

I'm sure Rooney got an assist when he missed a pen recently. The keeper pushed it onto the post and C-L scored the rebound. In this case the keeper doesn't count as material?

PS I have Kane as captain so this isn't just a fun debate

They really need to work on their points system like, it's so flawed it's unreal. For the entirety of it, players like Kante have been worthless, that can't be right.

Really enjoying Togga for our draft league. Someone like Kante, while not tremendously valuable, averages 10 points per week which is slightly above average.

Really enjoying Togga for our draft league. Someone like Kante, while not tremendously valuable, averages 10 points per week which is slightly above average.

Yeah we use Togga too, takes a while to get used to but definitely rewards much more than just goals and assists

I used my first one in about week 3, my starting team was shocking.

Due to the lack of good strikers you can probably fit almost every player worth having into your team now. Certainly possible to get Kane, Salah, Sterling and De Bruyne quite easily I reckon.