Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

56pts - saved by Coutinho, Salah, and Firmino. 15pts from Mooy on the effing bench.

Honestly, it feels like about 40% of this game is picking the right captain. Morata - 4 points yet again.

It definitely is.

I have only had my captain choice right 3 times this season and I'm sat at 220k before today's games. Can only imagine where I'd be if I had made the right choice even just a few more times.

Guest firetotheworks

There was a year when I won my work league mainly just from one captain week alone. I couldn't decide who to make captain so just gave it to Martin Laursen (or Olaf Mellberg, I can't remember), thinking he'd get a clean sheet. I think he scored twice, got a clean sheet, and got all the bonus points. I won that season pretty much on that alone because it put me something like 100 points ahead or something daft.

Rooneys recent points man, how you meant to predict that nonsense.

I get that he's their pen taker, but 4 pens in 5 games? A keeper dropping it at your feet? Assists for missing pens? Assist for passing it to someone to put it in from 25 yards?

:hmm:

I decided his hattrick was a bit jammy (Bar the longer ranger) so left off. He's ofcourse just continued being jammy as fuck.

Just realised I got knocked out of the cup by some goon who scored one point less than me? :lol:

My 58 vs his 57, the only difference I can think of is that a good few of those were from bench boost. Guess they discard points garnered from any 'chips' played :okay:

Just realised I got knocked out of the cup by some goon who scored one point less than me? :lol:

My 58 vs his 57, the only difference I can think of is that a good few of those were from bench boost. Guess they discard points garnered from any 'chips' played :okay:

Did you lose points by making 2 transfers or more?

Aye, I was -12 points. Is that it then? :lol:

Aye, I was -12 points. Is that it then? :lol:

Yes!