Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guest firetotheworks

Is it not to reflect a proper footballing formation though? Don't think I've ever a formation with less than 3 defenders

Aye, but it completely fucks with your subs if a player doesn't play. You should be able to play whatever formation you want, it's quite literally FANTASY football.

Guest firetotheworks

The worst week I've ever had.

Two Watford defenders, one of which didn't play, without any defenders to come off the bench,

Long didn't play for Burnley, again, no defender to come off the bench.

Sterling missed an open goal from a Jesus penalty miss, Jesus is also in my team.

Austin came on for 25 minutes

Kane - nothing

Loftus-Cheek got an assist but he's on the bench.

10 points so far, 6 of which are from Hazard alone. Absolutely pathetic.

Honestly believe premier league managers look at my team before picking there's and just pick the opposite to piss me off I put an unbelievable amount of time into this and I'm still unbelievably shit at it

Used up my free hit on Lacazette as captain, Alonso, Okazaki and Mahrez. Got Wilshire coming off the bench for David Silva, and to top it all off I swapped out Doucoure and Mee.

Used my triple captain on Harry Kane in midweek as well

XxED_f-maxage-0.gif

Used up my free hit on Lacazette as captain, Alonso, Okazaki and Mahrez. Got Wilshire coming off the bench for David Silva, and to top it all off I swapped out Doucoure and Mee.

Used my triple captain on Harry Kane in midweek as well

XxED_f-maxage-0.gif

giphy.gif