Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

If Sterling could pass I'd have had a Sane goal, plus so close to him being put through by KDB and then there was the Sterling being an inch away!

Very unlucky and I still believe Sane is the best midfielder to have for City value wise. On 38 with just Lukaku left which I hope will be enough to keep me a few points above average but it'll be close.

Guest firetotheworks

Got Sané and Sterling and both should have scored. Gonna put Mané or Salah back in for someone because Man City's starting line up is unpredictable.

Guest firetotheworks

Put Lacazette in for Kane last week and made him my captain, did fuck all. Guess what I did this week.

I feel like everyone's making exactly the same mistakes. [emoji38]

Every transfer and every captaincy is a nightmare. Removed Alonso for Otamendi 2 weeks ago, so obviously Chelsea keep 2 clean sheets. Almost brought in Vertonghen this week but chickened out. And of course, Kane captain. Still only 1.4m in the world.

Got Sané and Sterling and both should have scored. Gonna put Mané or Salah back in for someone because Man City's starting line up is unpredictable.

Same, both should have set the other up for a goal fairly easily.

Sane starts pretty much every game like, worth keeping him IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

This week's nightmare has already begun. Almost brought Morata in for Aguero but thought it's unwise to remove Aguero at a cost of 4pts. Aguero benched, Morata goal.

And I DEFINITELY changed my captain to Salah last night, yet it stayed on Kane. Awesome. Hate this game.

This week's nightmare has already begun. Almost brought Morata in for Aguero but thought it's unwise to remove Aguero at a cost of 4pts. Aguero benched, Morata goal.

And I DEFINITELY changed my captain to Salah last night, yet it stayed on Kane. Awesome. Hate this game.

2 for Salah, didn't go with Morata or Alonso.

Used my wildcard and came out with 70 so far, although I think that will go up as Gomez didn't play and I had Moreno on my bench.

Shame Stones came off so early too as that would've been another clean sheet.

Also went for the decision of Kane ahead of Lukaku and Niasse was just on my bench the bastard.

Guest firetotheworks

I broke my first rule (never bet on Newcastle) and had De Gea as Captain. Still on 47 with a couple of Watford players to play as well. Not bad.

Many still going on this? I'm doing OK so far this season with a squad of:

Foster Myhill (shite start I know)

Alonso Jones Daniels Mee Naughton

KDB Salah Richarlison Atsu RLC

Kane Lukaku Abraham

Doing Abraham to Callum Wilson today.

Then loading up on Chelsea next few weeks, their fixture run is astounding.

Having a horrific season and will be without nailed-on clean sheets for Man U and Spurs. No Lukaku or Zaha either, whilst Troll Kane will no doubt blank again.

Is Lukaku injured?

Sorry, I meant I have no Lukaku or Zaha. Think they're both nailed to score.

Having a horrific season and will be without nailed-on clean sheets for Man U and Spurs. No Lukaku or Zaha either, whilst Troll Kane will no doubt blank again.

Is Lukaku injured?

Sorry, I meant I have no Lukaku or Zaha. Think they're both nailed to score.

Phew; done my transfers already (and have Lukaku and Zaha)

Guest firetotheworks

Thinking about it, they really should just let you do whatever you want formation wise. At times like these, being able to play a 253 would be ideal, but now I have to weigh up whether to play Richarlison at home to Man United, or Murray at home to Crystal Palace.