NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

• 3 months later...

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/12/leaked-newcastle-united-to-leave-puma.html?m=1

Not sure how true this is - but an article from a day ago. No word in here who would replace them.

I can only assume it would be someone like Umbro or Kappa. Feel like Nike has enough with their massive Liverpool deal and Chelsea existing. Brighton is one of those lower contracts. Adidas probably won’t deal with MA either

But who knows.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/12/leaked-newcastle-united-to-leave-puma.html?m=1

Not sure how true this is - but an article from a day ago. No word in here who would replace them.

I can only assume it would be someone like Umbro or Kappa. Feel like Nike has enough with their massive Liverpool deal and Chelsea existing. Brighton is one of those lower contracts. Adidas probably won’t deal with MA either

But who knows.

Good news. I haven't liked a single kit Puma have done and the quality of their product is horrific. The bad news is we'll end up with another downgrade on supplier and the mood Ashley is in with fans I wouldn't be at all surprised if he used his own stable of shit brands.

Can get some cracking shirts from the Grainger Market. Could possibly use one of those retailers.

After all they're Geordie, their fatha probably supports the toon, they love the club and know the area.

The league is mostly Umbro and Adidas. Errea does Norwich and Kappa does Villa. Under Armour has been taking major losses in the US so doubt they’d be getting on a new deal. Will be interesting. I’m hoping we get Umbro, Adidas or Nike.

Guest neesy111

No way are we getting Nike or Adidas, both refuse to work directly with Ashley.  That essentially rules out Umbro as well since they are owned by Nike.

New Balance is a shout if they're still interested in doing football kits. Lost Liverpool and Stoke have disappeared down the divisions. Not sure if they have/had anyone else. Make canny kits too.

would love umbro or Nb... kappa wouldn't be a bad shout either villa and leeds have had some  nice gear....

Whoever the new kit sponsor is, I just hope they get how loyal nufc fans are. PUMA/the club only charged £90, so I'd happily pay in excess of £100 for mine, and £60 each for the two bairns, to show much I support the club but definitely not the regime

• 3 weeks later...