Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Woodward is terrible, they hate him as much as we hate Charnley

Not sure why, they have kept up spending with everyone in europe and it's the managers that have let them down, if anything hes trigger happy but I dont think he would have that power at Newcastle

Supposedly not got the players the managers wanted as they are too expensive, and then overspending on 2nd or 3rd choice for a completely different position on more commercially marketable players. All while cocksucking the Glazers. He is terrible

Have to say everything I’ve read supports James’ view - Woodward seems to be more responsible for the decline of Ferguson than the string of managers they’ve had. I’m sure Froggy has shared some ridiculous anecdotes about shovelling cash at players the manager didn’t want, refusing to sign players they did, etc

This is a guy who had Lois van Gaal and Jose Mourinho, and more money than God, and managed to build a player roster lights years away from the “glory days”

Woodward is terrible, they hate him as much as we hate Charnley

Not sure why, they have kept up spending with everyone in europe and it's the managers that have let them down, if anything hes trigger happy but I dont think he would have that power at Newcastle

Supposedly not got the players the managers wanted as they are too expensive, and then overspending on 2nd or 3rd choice for a completely different position on more commercially marketable players. All while cocksucking the Glazers. He is terrible

Have to say everything I’ve read supports James’ view - Woodward seems to be more responsible for the decline of Ferguson than the string of managers they’ve had. I’m sure Froggy has shared some ridiculous anecdotes about shovelling cash at players the manager didn’t want, refusing to sign players they did, etc

This is a guy who had Lois van Gaal and Jose Mourinho, and more money than God, and managed to build a player roster lights years away from the “glory days”

So do we expect a new CEO along with a director of football ? Initial opinion seemed to be Staveley would be very hands on, I’d be very happy with her and someone experienced on the football side.

However maybe that she’s got to much going on with pcp, and she will carry out a more strategic role from the boardroom, with a CEO running the show day to day.

Either way it’s a dam sight better than the current useless t#%t.

Guest chopey

To think I was actually happy that day but I did think they fucked Fat Fred over at the time.

Guest reefatoon

EWxJmRdXkAAzs1w.png

Ahh, back in his grey shirt days. Turned into a cunt as soon as he went white shirt.

Ashley always just said what people wanted to her and never really delivered.  He continued down that line as if people wouldn't take note, the only ones who lapped it up were the media with his chums doing interviews and exclusives.

I received a text message from Wullie[/member] while I was at work, informing me of the deal and telling me he’d just done a little “jig of delight” around his living room. :lol:

Don’t think he’s ever allowed himself to feel joy again. Lesson learned.

One thing I like with Ashley's tenure. He sacked Fat fucking Sam instead of having to hire him. Thank God.

Sounds good until you realised he then messed around Keegan, tried to get Sam back and even told him it was a mistake to sack him.

One thing I like with Ashley's tenure. He sacked Fat f***ing Sam instead of having to hire him. Thank God.

Sounds good until you realised he then messed around Keegan, tried to get Sam back and even told him it was a mistake to sack him.

Fed up of even talking about him, Ashley that is. I hope all his future investments crumble and SD go down the shitter. And even then, that won’t even make up for half of the 13 years of absolute despair he’s caused.

He’s had enough of our mindshare. Fuck him, he’s all but gone

Guest awaymag

So I am the most relaxed about the takeover happening in a long while.  I think it will be Thursday next week (28th) when the announcement is made (just a hunch).  Most of the papers are either quiet or aligned to the takeover happening.  I wonder if the mail/times will do one more scare story for the Sunday headlines, just to get the clicks etc?

Anyway, this time next week we will hopefully have new owners and are recovering from the 'cans' extravagance of the past few days.  Really looking forward to hearing Amanda speak and start to share some plans for the future!!

Haway the Lads!

So I am the most relaxed about the takeover happening in a long while.  I think it will be Thursday next week (28th) when the announcement is made (just a hunch).  Most of the papers are either quiet or aligned to the takeover happening.  I wonder if the mail/times will do one more scare story for the Sunday headlines, just to get the clicks etc?

Anyway, this time next week we will hopefully have new owners and are recovering from the 'cans' extravagance of the past few days.  Really looking forward to hearing Amanda speak and start to share some plans for the future!!

Haway the Lads!

imagine having a professional person in charge who communicates with the customers fans outlining a vision for the future :sweetjesus:

Haway the Lads!

:dowie:

Haway the Lads!

:serious:

Guest awaymag

Haway the Lads!

:serious:

Just checking you guys were awake, Howay man!