Other clubs' transfers

Greg

That Jovic deal is very un Real Madrid. He doesn't exactly scream star power like players they usually sign sound do.

zidane made them agree to whatever he wanted to come back didn't he?  quit in the first place as he asked for a squad overhaul and they fucked him off...looks like he's getting it now

Raul Jimenez probably away elsewhere.

Did they not just sign him last month?

Aye. Same way Frankfurt signed Luka Jovic last month. :lol:

Ah shit, missed that :lol:

Jimenez may well stay but he's class and I wouldn't be surprised if Wolves cashed in and signed someone like Rondon.

Don't think Wolves will cash in on Jiminez - they paid £30m for him after all - don't think anyone will pay more than that for him based on 1 season

Really?!

Chelsea absolutely would. In a heart beat I'd imagine.

Don't think Wolves will cash in on Jiminez - they paid £30m for him after all - don't think anyone will pay more than that for him based on 1 season

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

Are you saying if Chelsea were able to sign players they wouldn't pay more than £30 million for Jimenez?

If, so ... you're dead wrong. Embarrassingly so to be honest.

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

Are you saying if Chelsea were able to sign players they wouldn't pay more than £30 million for Jimenez?

No I'm saying Chelsea won't sign him in a heartbeat because they are banned

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

No I'm saying Chelsea won't sign him in a heartbeat because they are banned

Ah, very good. Very good. I was quite concerned!

Think he would be high on their list if they could sign players.

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

I doubt they would, he's had one good season in Europe and he's late twenties

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

I doubt they would, he's had one good season in Europe and he's late twenties

Exactly.

Amusing how overrated Jimenez has become must be becuase he plays for Wolves :lol:

19 goals in 100 games in Europe and only 1 decent season now the guy is regarded as Lionel Jimenez :doh:

In his late twenties! My goodness! How awful!

You guys have been corrupted by Mike Ashley :lol:

Forget how many good season's he's had. He was consistently brilliant all season for that Wolves team. Not just scoring goals but assisting them also, and being a great all around focal point for the team.

Alongside even better players around him at a club like Chelsea he'd be fantastic.

Come on guys. Stop it.

Man you guys definitely haven't even watched the guy play. This is ridiculous :lol:

Same kind of thing I kept hearing about Rondon last summer.

He had a very good season, I just don't think Chelsea would pay a lot more than £30m for him

Man you guys definitely haven't even watched the guy play. This is ridiculous :lol:

Same kind of thing I kept hearing about Rondon last summer.

i mean rondon is a decent big striker as well like, neither of them are top level players i'm afraid