Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I was called a mackem so proved I wasn't. Don't see how that bothers you tbh. Save your resentment for the scabs still going nowadays, not me who hasn't been for years and has gave up something I was mad about for the greater good

Sunderland fan ey? That how I was at Wigan away my first away game October 2005 1-0 loss Jason Roberts 12.30 kick off

Or my first home game 1999 4-1 v Coventry a midweek match came back from 0-1 down, saha scoring on loan from Metz

Or with bill redhead on the back page bus to West Ham 2005, villa 2006 a 1-2 win ameobi and n zogbia. Charlton away too on a Sunday, a 3-1 loss Scott Parker thunderbolt

Or European trips to Brugge and benfica 2012 and 2013. Watching on the big screen in the square in Brugge and at the match in benfica where after they kept us back and showed highlights of our wins v Sunderland

Mackem? No. I just hate Ashley and Bruce and the morons still feeding and supporting them and if I can't have NUFC then they don't deserve too

Mag!

I don't think we'll drop. Sheffield, Norwich, Brighton and maybe even Aston Villa are in worse shape than us.

This, Burnley in that mix too. I also think one of Norwich or Sheffield Utd will stay up though.

The quality of manager tends to matter more than anything in the prem. We have just lost a 'Messi' and replaced him with some bloke from Corbridge - take anyone's hand off who fancies us to beat City at home again this season and with this loon in charge.

On the other hand Mike admits to the odd mistake so watch out for a fire-fighting change of manager come February - Allardyce is my shout

Guest chopey

The quality of manager tends to matter more than anything in the prem. We have just lost a 'Messi' and replaced him with some bloke from Corbridge - take anyone's hand off who fancies us to beat City at home again this season and with this loon in charge.

On the other hand Mike admits to the odd mistake so watch out for a fire-fighting change of manager come February - Allardyce is my shout

This could happen and everyone knows his price £6 million.

Guest covmag

I’d be astonished if this lot don’t go down.Will Brewcie get any credit like Rafa did? No, and to fucking right, he knows the ask 17th and out the cups as quick as possible.

Imagine paying £600 to a cunt knowing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Now we can make a more educated guess on this. I really don't think you'll drop - like last year, there are enough shite teams to keep you up. I mean Bruce, sure, but there is more talent in your squad than in at least four or five other teams. Burnley are uninspiring, Norwich are just winging it, Sheff Utd are making a big step up. Then there's Brighton and Southampton, who've spent some money but will be at the bottom. You could add in Villa too, although their manager seems a bit more clued up and they really did go bonkers mental with money.

I gave you a 3. As in you might go down three times out of ten. That might even be a bit harsh. Bruce is not great but he's not a total wassock - no Carver, or JFK. He has enough to work with to keep you ticking over - you'll stay ahead of the shite but get lamped by the good teams. I think that will be enough.

The signings certainly suggest we might have enough to survive but McClaren managed to get a decent squad relegated, despite Rafa's best efforts. If anyone can do it, Bruce can. He'll not have a clue how to knit this lot together.

Guest covmag

Ok the dust has settled,I feel i have no right to predict as I've boycotted the season and the club.

However this will be a struggle ,I've no idea how it will end up,Bruce doesn't inspire me when the going gets tough.I wont compare him to Rafa,you cant,one things for sure starting with Sunday the big teams should rock up and win easily.

I stick by my predictions, these will go down 3rd bottom.

Now we can make a more educated guess on this. I really don't think you'll drop - like last year, there are enough shite teams to keep you up. I mean Bruce, sure, but there is more talent in your squad than in at least four or five other teams. Burnley are uninspiring, Norwich are just winging it, Sheff Utd are making a big step up. Then there's Brighton and Southampton, who've spent some money but will be at the bottom. You could add in Villa too, although their manager seems a bit more clued up and they really did go bonkers mental with money.

I gave you a 3. As in you might go down three times out of ten. That might even be a bit harsh. Bruce is not great but he's not a total wassock - no Carver, or JFK. He has enough to work with to keep you ticking over - you'll stay ahead of the shite but get lamped by the good teams. I think that will be enough.

Sadly, I feel you are correct. I'm very firmly in the "burn it down" camp and I was thrilled with Bruce's signing because it was almost a guaranteed relegation. And while I don't think Joelinton and ASM will replace the goals of Rondon and Ayoze, it seems a squad has been cobbled together that Fraud Bruce can keep up.

Guest neesy111

Southampton will easily finish above us imo.

Depends on how much worse the organisation and defence is compared to Rafa. People forget how bad some of our players can be, and Perez and Rondon were key to the system.

I’d say we’d end up with at least 10 points less than last season, which is relegation material.