Nabil Bentaleb

joeyt

I think signing Nabil Bentaleb on loan is a steal. Will easily become the best central midfielder at the club if he joins. Good in both defence and attack, tall, competitive, an eye for a pass and can tackle. Scored three goals in the Champions League last season. I’m not a fan of Steve Bruce but I think he will handle him really well. Also, don’t think this so called ”attitude problem” is something to worry about.

He was good for Schalke before falling out with the manager. Probably will instantly become our best CM, but also, what's the point?

I think his problems is with the club, not the manager(s), for failing to attend German lessons.

Shrewd deal if he does well. If he doesn’t, not much money lost in attempt to bring in some quality.

He seems like he’s a player who can do it on both ends of the pitch - who are the best 2 or 3 if we do our 2 or 3 man central pairing?

Shrewd deal but not entirely sure what the point of it is.

A better player in an area we're piss awful in.

Are we though? all the player who play there can hold their own. would much rather we got a wing-back or a striker.

we could do with an upgrade fact is even in the championship we were awful at keeping the ball