England

Yorkie

Argument their equalizer is a high foot?

http://forums.previously.tv/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://66.media.tumblr.com/94a6434349b1dd8286f6ea165b788382/tumblr_m2mysgsXhj1qf8cgzo1_r1_500.gif&key=d0bab85785280e6b7dfb00181c26470eee10876126338f95d8088542610e70ce

Argument their equalizer is a high foot?

http://forums.previously.tv/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://66.media.tumblr.com/94a6434349b1dd8286f6ea165b788382/tumblr_m2mysgsXhj1qf8cgzo1_r1_500.gif&key=d0bab85785280e6b7dfb00181c26470eee10876126338f95d8088542610e70ce

:lol: the king of shite opinions, what an irony. Still reckon you can be bad at shooting but good at finishing?

If that's how you see it. :lol:

Was Perisic's goal a shot or a finish, btw?

:lol: it was both mate. Bit too casual for my tastes though, like Perez.

I criticised Iniesta's shooting. Clearly this isn't about finishing. Clearly there can be a distinction between them. Clearly you're a donkey.

I criticised Iniesta's shooting. Clearly this isn't about finishing. Clearly there can be a distinction between them. Clearly you're a donkey.

Yes you criticized a player's shooting a KEY component of being good at finishing.  You de facto have to be good at shooting to be good at finishing. Good shots go in, because they are good. I can't beleive I'm actually having this discussion, its completely ridiculous. Shooting isn't just hitting a ball, its directing it. People who aren't good at shooting don't score goals. I'm out though, this is ludicrous.

Load of drivel. Yes, do fuck off. :lol:

Yes you criticized a player's shooting a KEY component of being good at finishing.  You de facto have to be good at shooting to be good at finishing. Good shots go in, because they are good. I can't beleive I'm actually having this discussion, its completely ridiculous. Shooting isn't just hitting a ball, its directing it. People who aren't good at shooting don't score goals. I'm out though, this is ludicrous.

Embarrassing yourself yet again. Sad to see

Feeling the safety with your 'friends' on here, are you? :lol: Go and grow some balls. :lol:

Embarrassing yourself yet again. Sad to see

Feeling the safety with your 'friends' on here, are you? :lol: Go and grow some balls. :lol:

:lol: :lol: what are you on about man?  Cringeworthy. I'll just be ignoring you from now on anyway. Thanks for the illuminating conversation

High foot! :lol: You basically did a Clive Tyldesley, ffs! :lol:

Just seen that England (Lingard and Rashford) tried to take the kick off after the 2nd goal, whilst the Croatian players were still celebrating. At the edge of their box when the ref blew to bring them back.  :embarrassed:

You can be proud of England. Finally, and probably for the first time since I've been watching, England look like they have something in the semblance of a team on their hands. And they're young. There's a good spine to this squad from Pickford, Stones and Maguire towards Henderson, Sterling and Kane and although some of them might never develop to be world class that's not really how international football works. I know it's a cliché but a national team has to be more than the sum of its parts and it seems like Southgate is onto something in that aspect. Not to mention that there is finally a good feeling and atmosphere around it. Today you were beaten by experience. Beaten by a better team. Not necessarily beaten by a better collection of individuals but very clearly a more coherent and astute side. No shame in that, keep the momentum going and England can cause some serious damage at least for the next couple of tournaments.

Good post. Of course it's an opportunity missed but there are loads of positives to take. Southgate has got rid of the old guard and brought through a young team that play for each other and the shirt. We haven't had that in a very long time. Apart from Young and Vardy, the squad will be in their prime at the next world cup. Kane, Alli, Sterling, Maguire, Stones, Rashford, etc will all be in their mid-late twenties. We have a team of U17 and U20 world cup winners to bring through as well. I'm not saying we will be successful but as you say, the ingredients are there to do damage.

We have to keep in mind this is a transition period and most of those Croatia players have played together for years. When we failed to get the second goal and they were turning the screw, it was all about "game management" and doing whatever it takes to slow the game down. France for example shut the game down against Belgium and we were unable to do the same. Croatia were relentless second half and more than deserved their equaliser. We were beaten by a better side on the day, a side that thumped Argentina and that might just win this world cup. I hope Croatia can do it but the scheduling seems slightly unfair because France have that extra day's rest at the end of a long tournament.

Just seen that England (Lingard and Rashford) tried to take the kick off after the 2nd goal, whilst the Croatian players were still celebrating. At the edge of their box when the ref blew to bring them back.  :embarrassed:

Assume you need the refs whistle to restart play?

Shirley everyone needs to be in their own half as well.