Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Guest Chubby Jason

Has been silent in his critcism of Ashley lately.

It's not as if he was releasing weekly statements on the matter until recently is it?

Tooj's lass will be getting nowt out of Valentine's Day like, he'll have a romantic dinner in his room with a Keegan poster draped across the other seat.

:lol:

Thought this would be about him throwing his hat in for the Wolves/England job, or is he just going to remain an Soccer Circus/ESPN pundit from now on?

Tooj's lass will be getting nowt out of Valentine's Day like, he'll have a romantic dinner in his room with a Keegan poster draped across the other seat.

:lol: She's already been told this is happening.

He's always been reasonably silent, the only times we've heard from him have been related to the tribunal case (which he won) and after the Andy Carroll sale about Pardew not seeing the 35 million in the summer (which he didn't).

He's always been reasonably silent, the only times we've heard from him have been related to the tribunal case (which he won) and after the Andy Carroll sale about Pardew not seeing the 35 million in the summer (which he didn't).

Almost certain he said we'd never see a penny of it, which of course is wrong.

Guest Howaythetoon

Imagine what KK would do with this side we have at the moment and with some of our players...

Happy birthday Kev, you are the single biggest reason why we survived. You dared us to believe and dream of better from our club too. You looked at Newcastle, a then club on the verge of 3rd tier football and possible extinction, and thought do you know what, this club can compete and beat anyone and be as good as anyone and in 5 years you did it. We competed with anyone and we beat anyone. Man Utd, Barcelona, Liverpool, Arsenal. We bought the best as well. You showed the way, for the fans and the future generation of owners, managers and players, that NUFC can be as big as anything, as good as anything. For that he deserves our eternal gratitude. Regardless of what you think of the man, his charachter, whatever, he always held the very very highest of thoughts for this club and did his level best to take us to the very very top of football, not only in this country but in Europe too.

Before KK fans hoped for survival, keeping our better players and the odd cup run and some decent football. KK said fuck off to that, with our gates, our passion, our club, we can achieve anything, and we can.

And we will, one day.

And when that day comes, should I be alive, I'll raise a beer or two to wor Kev, for starting it all.

Imagine what KK would do with this side we have at the moment and with some of our players...

Happy birthday Kev, you are the single biggest reason why we survived. You dared us to believe and dream of better from our club too. You looked at Newcastle, a then club on the verge of 3rd tier football and possible extinction, and thought do you know what, this club can compete and beat anyone and be as good as anyone and in 5 years you did it. We competed with anyone and we beat anyone. Man Utd, Barcelona, Liverpool, Arsenal. We bought the best as well. You showed the way, for the fans and the future generation of owners, managers and players, that NUFC can be as big as anything, as good as anything. For that he deserves our eternal gratitude. Regardless of what you think of the man, his charachter, whatever, he always held the very very highest of thoughts for this club and did his level best to take us to the very very top of football, not only in this country but in Europe too.

Before KK fans hoped for survival, keeping our better players and the odd cup run and some decent football. KK said f*** off to that, with our gates, our passion, our club, we can achieve anything, and we can.

And we will, one day.

And when that day comes, should I be alive, I'll raise a beer or two to wor Kev, for starting it all.

Magic mate - I think you love him as much as me :-)

Before KK fans hoped for survival, keeping our better players and the odd cup run and some decent football. KK said f*** off to that, with our gates, our passion, our club, we can achieve anything, and we can.

And we will, one day.

He's still a bottler.