Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Got to be David Craig.

'No fukers stealing my thunder, i've been sitting outside in the freezing cold for two fuking weeks now being mobbed by drunken arsholes, deafened but their ramblings then these bastards swanny in setting up like they own the place. This is MY gig, fuk you Setanta!'

Or something to that effect! 

• 3 years later...
Kevin Keegan in for shock return to boss Leicester City

By GRAHAM HILL

LEICESTER are ready to hand Kevin Keegan a shock return to football.

City's Thai owners sacked Sven Goran Eriksson last Monday but were then snubbed by No 1 target, Martin O'Neill.

Now the Foxes fancy installing Keegan, out of the game since leaving Newcastle in 2008, as director of football.

Leicester want to fill the manager's chair with Huddersfield boss Lee Clark.

However, he is not the big name they need to promote the club in Thailand.

But Keegan, 60, is keen to return to the game and would be the perfect figurehead.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3901420/Kevin-Keegan-in-for-shock-return-to-boss-Leicester-City.html

:pow:

Kevin Keegan in for shock return to boss Leicester City

By GRAHAM HILL

LEICESTER are ready to hand Kevin Keegan a shock return to football.

City's Thai owners sacked Sven Goran Eriksson last Monday but were then snubbed by No 1 target, Martin O'Neill.

Now the Foxes fancy installing Keegan, out of the game since leaving Newcastle in 2008, as director of football.

Leicester want to fill the manager's chair with Huddersfield boss Lee Clark.

However, he is not the big name they need to promote the club in Thailand.

But Keegan, 60, is keen to return to the game and would be the perfect figurehead.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3901420/Kevin-Keegan-in-for-shock-return-to-boss-Leicester-City.html

:pow:

Irony at its best if this happens..epic bump btw.

The irony in him returning as a director of football.

an honest one- big difference

Ray Wilkins might not share that opinion, from his Fulham days.

This proposal - if true - feels like hedging your bets rather than creating a dream team. It sounds like they're not sure whether Clark is good enough yet.

Ive been following toon since the 70s. aside from a couple of seasons under SBR the only time in my lifetime we have been a real force in football, has been under Kevin Keegans management. Why any so-called Newcastle fan would want to mock that is beyond me.

Absolute hero, love him more than anyone else in football but it's a shame to see him nowadays. He's not got the same energy he used to and does seem bitter. If he could get the passion fired up and help bring a team back up from the championship it would be great for him. To think that his last entry in an incredible footballing career could conceivably be the debacle of his last tenure here is horrible. Great man

Ive been following toon since the 70s. aside from a couple of seasons under SBR the only time in my lifetime we have been a real force in football, has been under Kevin Keegans management. Why any so-called Newcastle fan would want to mock that is beyond me.

+1 :clap: :clap: