Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Can we all not stop playing Championship Manager and just enjoy the rollercoaster?

No, its called being a fan. You get to discuss things, have opinions, argue your case.

Better than "woo hoo, we're the best ever, top 4 soon, toon army!!!".....cos thats not real, is it.

whats your thoughts on where we will finish?

Can we all not stop playing Championship Manager and just enjoy the rollercoaster?

No, its called being a fan. You get to discuss things, have opinions, argue your case.

Better than "woo hoo, we're the best ever, top 4 soon, toon army!!!".....cos thats not real, is it.

Funny, my 'stupidest post eva' dreams seem to have come true.

whats your thoughts on where we will finish?

Probably about 9th/10th, so better than i thought we'd do under Fat Sam,but not some knd if Messianic rebirth.

Honestly, hand on heart, where do we all think we'll be at the end of next season, under KK?

12th. Still major areas for improvement in the team, not much time (2weeks) to try and solve them. Hard fixtures.

I predicted 14th under Allardyce, so a couple of spots better.

Two words came to  mind when I heard this: "Howard Kendall"

Never go back they say. And they're usually right.

Graham Taylor.

More mongs emailing into Sky. We are going to win everything apparently

Some on here thought 4th (and above Arsenal) under Fat Sam. Fuck knows what they think know, they'll still be cracking one off over 1980's copies of 'Shoot!'.

Guest sombrero

I love how on sky sports news when Mort was talking about how delighted he was he goes 'Oooowww Absolutely' in the poshest queen voice ever!

Honestly, hand on heart, where do we all think we'll be at the end of next season, under KK?

Next season or this?

Impossible to say. If we spend £100m next summer we'll get top 6.

Next season. Thats why i typed "next season".

If we spend £100m, and a few others spend nothing, you MAY be right. We're some way off those teams NOW, though, so we'll need a fair whack just to get us level with them.

Next season or this?

If we spend £100m, and a few others spend nothing, you MAY be right. We're some way off those teams NOW, though, so we'll need a fair whack just to get us level with them.

Everyone else seems to be answering regarding this season; that's the reason for my question.

We're miles off the top five, and £100m off the top 6. I agree with you that Citeh and Villa could easily spend big too though, so as I said, impossible to say.

Next season or this?

Everyone else seems to be answering regarding this season; that's the reason for my question.

We're miles off the top five, and £100m off the top 6. I agree with you that Citeh and Villa could easily spend big too though, so as I said, impossible to say.

I think they were talking about next season. No-one in their right might can genuinely think that we coudl be 7th this season.

Next season or this?

Squad wise we are not that far off the likes of Man City, Villa and Everton but in terms of cohesion, communication and teamwork we are miles off. However KK will improve all that.

Next season or this?

Squad wise we are not that far off the likes of Man City, Villa and Everton but in terms of cohesion, communication and teamwork we are miles off. However KK will improve all that.

Our first team is well below them, never mind our squads. We haven't even got a good enough fist XI.

Next season or this?

Our first team is well below them, never mind our squads. We haven't even got a good enough fist XI.

Carte Blanche Northern Monkey.

Some players can find new life under new management. Give them all a chance.

Next season or this?

So we have to forget the shit perfomances, and ignore the fact that some have proved they aren't good enough? I don't think so.

Next season or this?

Including Smith and Barton, as well as a defender who has managed to appear worse than Boumsong, Rosenhal?

Next season or this?

Including Smith and Barton, as well as a defender who has managed to appear worse than Boumsong, Rosenhal?

You just have to see how they do.

I remember a time when Richard Dunne was crapness personified.

Next season or this?

You just have to see how they do.

I remember a time when Richard Dunne was crapness personified.

Carr, Barton, Smith, Rozenhal,......jesus, i can't face that again.