Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Guest elbee909

"We didn't think we could get Keegan back to the club but we have and he's absolutely right for this club"

Cheap then.

don't want to lower the optimism, but I never wanted the guy.

I see the idea in the short-term, increase revenue, boost the fans etc etc etc

Sceptical about how long he's been out of football and his tendency to walk when the going gets a little bit tough.

All the managers listed and we go back with Keegan.  Shrewd move by Ashley.  He gave the fans (well in my opinion, the mongs) what they wanted, and its sure to increase ticket/season ticket sales.  However I wanted a real tactican, and someone who knew the game the world over and had plenty of contacts.

However the real piss-boiler in all of this is that Terry McDermott is sure to keep a job.  That is fucking tragic.

I'll get my coat 'cos I know that's going to have gone down like a lead balloon....

Guest elbee909

Sceptical about how long he's been out of football and his tendency to walk when the going gets a little bit tough.

All the managers listed and we go back with Keegan.  Shrewd move by Ashley.  He gave the fans (well in my opinion, the mongs) what they wanted, and its sure to increase ticket/season ticket sales.  However I wanted a real tactican, and someone who knew the game the world over and had plenty of contacts.

However the real piss-boiler in all of this is that Terry McDermott is sure to keep a job.  That is fucking tragic.

I'll get my coat 'cos I know that's going to have gone down like a lead balloon....

Think it's fair imo.

Fucking get in!  if ever there was a time when Newcastle needed to become 'United' again it's now!

Keegan the perfect tonic.  Anyone else and the divisions continue.

Keegan not having watched a game of football for 3 years is a bit of concern.

Hasn't watched from inside the stadium. Not not at all.

Well I can't remember whether he said he hadn't been to a game or hasn't seen a game.

I'm sure however, he's got a lot of catching up to do.

All the managers listed and we go back with Keegan.  Shrewd move by Ashley.  He gave the fans (well in my opinion, the mongs) what they wanted, and its sure to increase ticket/season ticket sales.  However I wanted a real tactican, and someone who knew the game the world over and had plenty of contacts.

However the real piss-boiler in all of this is that Terry McDermott is sure to keep a job.  That is f****** tragic.

Think it's fair imo.

Fed up with people calling the fans( that support Keegan) 'mongs' like.

You and elbee a cut above like?

Guest johnson293

http://cache3.gettyimages.com/xc/79042537.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193516E2A05E1E1229388177E7A13627065

They just showed a clip of the 'Inside Sport' interview he did from a few months back on MOTD half time.

Have to say, he looks ill in that photo, compared to his appearance on that programme!!!

Unless he's had a few sleepless nights in the last week??!!!

Guest elbee909

All the managers listed and we go back with Keegan.  Shrewd move by Ashley.  He gave the fans (well in my opinion, the mongs) what they wanted, and its sure to increase ticket/season ticket sales.  However I wanted a real tactican, and someone who knew the game the world over and had plenty of contacts.

However the real piss-boiler in all of this is that Terry McDermott is sure to keep a job.  That is f****** tragic.

Think it's fair imo.

Fed up with people calling the fans 'mongs' like.

You and elbee a cut above like?

I think it's fair to say there's a hardcore mongy section who manage to appear on Sky at every given soundbite opportunity.  Am I a cut above them?  Yes.

*Not all the fans who've got what they wanted are mongs* - but there are a fair few that are and they tend to make a lot of bloody noise.  Just to repeat that, just because you're happy with Keegan, doesn't make you a mong.  I don't think anyone said that.

Anyone else hear Sir Les on Talksport earlier?

Talking about 'that' interview, the next day in training all the players going around sayin 'I'd love it'.

Need that spirit and camaraderie(sp - most definitely wrong I reckon) back

I think you nailed the spelling.