Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

The poll should have another option 'totally bemused'.  Brain says this is a terrible appointment, truely terrible, yet the old heart is harking back to those days.  What the hell am I saying, this is a VERY bad idea, using Keegan's approach we would have had to score 7 against Scum United

Wheres Mort said he can spend as much as he wants like?

Not put SSN or anything on, busy.

Hasn't. People just getting carried away.

WE IZ GONNA WIN DA LEEEEEG

i'm not getting carried away mate, have it on good authority he's got a LOT of money to spend

I welled up when I heard the news. My head says it might go horribly wrong but I'm over the f*****g moon :celb:

There's been a feeling of unfinished business hanging over the club since he walked. For what he's done for this club in his two previous spells, he deserves another go at it.

Guest bluegeordie

So, it's back to the future. Colour me shocked.

I wish "anxious" was an option in the poll.

Will it all end in tears? Regardless, let's make sure that we all get 100% behind him, and that we show the patience that the rest of the footballing world says we simply don't possess.

Shearer on bbc, he's got a very big smile on his face!

Where?

on the summarising team for the Man City v West Ham game.

Linekar's said that they're gonna ask Shearer about the situation at Newcastle at half-time

The poll should have another option 'totally bemused'.  Brain says this is a terrible appointment, truely terrible, yet the old heart is harking back to those days.  What the hell am I saying, this is a VERY bad idea, using Keegan's approach we would have had to score 7 against Scum United

Firstly lets be honest has our defence been any good in the last 10 years from Dalglish to Big Sam ? No is the answer. Now stop believing the press, we conceded 2 goals more than Man U in the season when we finished 2nd, that's hardly the sign of a bad defence.

Guest Guinness

I've gone from being against this to being for this in the space of a few hours! My heart has completely taken over despite the reservations I have.