Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

mackems.gif

shitting yourself  :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D No! pissing mesell!!!.... mackems.gif it just gets better.

you're pissing yourself because we've just re-hired our most successful recent manager and the chairman's told him he can spend as much as he wants?

i'm pissing myself that you're signed up on here tbh, and thats just for starters, what are you doing here?

Only one man will be happier than Terry Mac tonight and that man is..........................

ANAL.

Easy run into retirement for the bastard now.

Didn't he say today that nothing would be done before Saturday?

Guest elbee909

mackems.gif

shitting yourself  :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D No! pissing mesell!!!.... mackems.gif it just gets better.

Change the bag, it appears to be leaking.

Then they can stick that bag up front.  Would be an improvement.

Guest lankybellwipe

Extract from bbc.co.uk/sports headline :

GM, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO LAD ?

A sign of how highly regarded Keegan is on Tyneside was reflected in a statement on the Newcastle website: "Geordie messiah to be unveiled as new United manager."

A perfect appointment for a club plagued by bipolar disorder - massively sentimental, possibly retrograde, but also at the same time possibly a masterstroke of genius by Ashley and Mort. No denying it's given Tyneside and fans everywhere a much needed boost to morale, but still concerned about what it will mean longer term.

What does it do?

*Instant morale boost

*Club shop sales will be boosted

*Season ticket sales will be boosted

*Confirms to the rest of the footballing world that NUFC is all about the melodrama

Wonder if he'll open up training again.

Cheers Unbelievable! This interview on that famous website is great, hadn't seen it since it was aired.

No problem. I love how his eyes light up when Newcastle gets mentioned and how he looks all depressed when England get mentioned. Looking at that interview again there's a lot of signs he would jump at another chance to manage us even though he literally says he will never manage another club. I think his presentation as NUFC manager will be very reminescent of his first interview, where there is no other club that could have dragged him out of semi-retirement, but he just can't help himself when Newcastle United is concerned..