Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

That Georgy off SSN is stunning like  O0

She's not, like, but she looks like a right dorty cow.

She's alright  :thup:

An expensive date apparently after the David Craig interview.There is some sexual tension between her and the other presenter  :shifty:.

Guest Knightrider

The environment isn't too different now to the one in which KK walked into, mega rich ambitious owner, no PLC, team down on it's luck, fans needed a pick me up. The environment outside of NUFC has changed (football) but are the likes of Spurs, Everton, Blackburn and Villa insurmountable? Roeder took us into the top 7 in a few months doing nothing more than getting the basics right. KK with mega cash and importantly the city buzzing for me = top 6 at least. I'll take that right now.

Expect heavy spending in the transfer market and to once again aim for the title because KK wouldn't have it any other way.

Maybe, but not this month. How the hell would he know who to buy seeing that he's been out of the game for so long? Or is someone going to claim that he's secretly been scouting players?

We'll have to buy big to get us out the Championship anyway.

He might go after players he's had already? Wright-Phillips? Those sorts?

He's only been out since 2005, it's not a lifetime. And despite his claims to the contrary I'm sure he's been keeping up with football during his spell away.

just don't know what to make of this... they probably released this to get a full house against stoke and bolton  :rolleyes: after bolton, then deschamps will be released! or maybe not... he's got my backing, but i'm more unsure then excited at the moment...

Guest LucaAltieri

The environment isn't too different now to the one in which KK walked into, mega rich ambitious owner, no PLC, team down on it's luck, fans needed a pick me up. The environment outside of NUFC has changed (football) but are the likes of Spurs, Everton, Blackburn and Villa insurmountable? Roeder took us into the top 7 in a few months doing nothing more than getting the basics right. KK with mega cash and importantly the city buzzing for me = top 6 at least. I'll take that right now.

Can't see top 6 happening anytime soon, but top 10 looks possible depending who he brings in.

I think the biggest difference is we'll be AIMING for top 6.

That Georgy off SSN is stunning like  O0

She's alright  :thup:

An expensive date apparently after the David Craig interview.There is some sexual tension between her and the other presenter  :shifty:.

Probably because everytime he looks at her he just wants to nob her all over, which you can't blame him for  :laugh:

That deep sexy voice  :smitten:

Guest newcastle4life

Good news hopefuly now we have a manager with the backing of Board,players and fans and give keegan some time. Hopefully the good days return rather than a disaster and kevin fails.

Expect heavy spending in the transfer market and to once again aim for the title because KK wouldn't have it any other way.

Maybe, but not this month. How the hell would he know who to buy seeing that he's been out of the game for so long? Or is someone going to claim that he's secretly been scouting players?

We'll have to buy big to get us out the Championship anyway.

He might go after players he's had already? Wright-Phillips? Those sorts?

He's only been out since 2005, it's not a lifetime. And despite his claims to the contrary I'm sure he's been keeping up with football during his spell away.

2 or 3 years in the Premiership is a lifetime mate. Owen was good 2 years ago.

Not sure what to think.

same here.

I mean it's an exciting tale to have him back, and with money he could do well, but I really believe that we'd be more likely to get long term success with a good technical foreigh coach over Keegan.

I hope KK proves me wrong though.

Guest clownhat

That Georgy off SSN is stunning like  O0

i like dirty chicks... ;)