Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Wow. what can anyone say utterly insane. we have officially built a wall around newcastle. the world can laugh but we are having a f****** great party and the rest of the world aint invited. good god knows what hang over we are going to have over the coming weeks. not least when the club wakes up next to keegan.

sounds quite gay

Guest nufcfan76

No, he will be judged straight away, sadly. These days, people want immediate gratification and results. Simple. But if we bring in Shearer too they will have 48 games...

Guest DONTOONER

OMG!!! I actually think they made a right choice based on keeping the fans happy!! Only the older fans will remember the type of beautiful footy we played under King Kev!!

But i see this a short appointment maybe 2 to 3 years top. KK as much as i love him he does lose his flare after a period of time. Think it is just his nature.

For the younger fans, i would have also liked a euro manager like mourihno BUT this would ignite the passion of the geordies again. Believe me it wont be the 10 to 20 year kids singing....it would be thier dads or grand dad doing the Jumping....FOR JOY.

Beautiful footy coming back!!Yes!!

Guest Knightrider

Expect heavy spending in the transfer market and to once again aim for the title because KK wouldn't have it any other way.

our team:

-------------------Given-----------------------

--------------Taylor------------Faye---------

-Milner-----Barton-------N'Zogbia----Duff--

----Martins----Owen----Viduka-----Smith--

Formation: 2-4-4

Sub:Harper,Emre,Carroll,Lua-Lua,Ameobi

Guest Trailblazer

Good luck to you guys. Keegan is a top guy and a great manager. Good to see him back into the english league.

Chesea fan here

Expect heavy spending in the transfer market and to once again aim for the title because KK wouldn't have it any other way.

Maybe, but not this month. How the hell would he know who to buy seeing that he's been out of the game for so long? Or is someone going to claim that he's secretly been scouting players?

We'll have to buy big to get us out the Championship anyway.

I said it would be a mistake for him to come back but now that it's happened I'm thrilled to bits and excited. It would be a dream come true if he could finish the job he started.

For those who think that this is a lousy move by Ashley, just think, he is a business man and appointing Keegan is a commercial masterstroke, the coffers will be swelled to bursting point

If we (and Ashley) back him, we'll be alright :thup:

I'm not 'overjoyed' at this appointment, but it is wayyyyyyyyyy better than Souness/Roeder/BS. It might be living in the past, it might all be dreaming and hoping, or it might be an unmitigated disaster, but I'm excited. This is what football and Newcastle Utd are all about!

Guest elbee909

Plus, failure's like a disease to Kevin Keegan, one without a cure.   ;)

;D