Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Great well win f*** all but itll be a class winning f*** all journey

Odd irony I was wearing me 80's retro Keegan era shirt yesterday

I hope he brings in a good No.2 and gets rid of the crap...McDermott, Pearson, Smith etc

It a big challenge, after failing at Man City and England, I hope he can rise to it? :undecided:

Didn't fail with City, for fucks sake.

I hope he brings in a good No.2 and gets rid of the crap...McDermott, Pearson, Smith etc

It a big challenge, after failing at Man City and England, I hope he can rise to it? :undecided:

Didn't fail with City, for fucks sake.

Exactly how was that a success in terms of the premiership?

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Could be an exciting time we are meeting :)

150 satisfied vs. 45 gutted so far on this forum is better than most candidates to the job I think ;)

My main concern is the players he had then were awesome, what we have now is tat by comparison. I can't see Viduka doing a Sir Les, Duff doing a Ginola, Barton doing a Rob Lee... I could go on all day. Oh well, at least if it goes to s*** they can genuinely say they listened to the fans and gave us what a lot of people wanted. WWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! KKKEEEEEGGGGAAANN!!!!!!

He bought those players though..  When he actually came in as manager our playing staff was far from awesome.  The likes of Viduka are more likely to do one then do any of Les, Ginola or Rob Lee :)

Guest davidthoris

What kind of signings can be expected with in 2 weeks from a manager that hasn't been in the game for 3 years.. surely he hasn't been scouting players the whole time.

Also, I work at the England Cricket Board and I know these "I spoke tot hings" are useless, but for what  it's worth we all just rang Steve Harmison (most people to laugh at him, me to speak to him) and he's spoken to Shearer and thinks that Shearer is going to come in with him. He may just be talking complete knackers but they are quite close apparently.

I think Beardsley will be promoted into the management structure, and maybe we'll bring Rob Lee back. Hell, let's see if we can get Darren Peacock involved for the fuck of it.

Guest Mcdonald36

This is an appointment to appease the fans not to move the club forward. That's why owners should stay the fuck out of the crowd.

Just had my email read out on setanta news:

I`m not sure how good he is going to do second time around but when i heard he`s been made manager it sent a shiver down my spine.

We are in for one hell of a rollercoaster ride!

Chris Coleman has just resigned at Real Sociedad and was KK's captain at Fulham.......

Nah, it's gotta to be Shearer as No 2