In the light of the failed takeover- are you going back to games, in the future

Big Geordie

What load of entitled bleeding heart gloryhunting wankers there are on this forum. At what point are you lot Newcastle supporters rather then Ashley haters? You've morphed into the latter but still think somehow you're part of the former.

'I haven't been since 1972 / 1986 / 1993, 2012 etc, I prefer rugby, going to Ald, watching paint dry, non-League, I can't bear to watch at all.

Why are you lot still actually on a forum which is supposed to be about supporting Newcastle? You hate everything about it. When did there become box ticking criteria for supporting a club? I'm not going back until the club looks like this, the owner looks like this, the manager looks like this etc etc, trying to out do each other on who can be the most hurt, the least caring like a load of petulant kids. What a load of shite.

The less people like you lot at the match the better. Nee wonder fans of other clubs think we're arseholes.

Fuck the lot of you.

Wut  :lol:

I've already adhered to the vow never to go back whilst Ashley is there which has been very easy (exception of Harper's testimonial) and apart from Bournemouth away this year can't remember that last time I watched a PL game live, involving us or anyone else. Don't listen on the radio - because people going on as if this is a normal club is to trainspotty for me. Maybe having flashscores on in the background is what I've been reduced to. At best that's the way it will remain. Despite never having more money than through the Ashley era (though zero income now courtesy of the pandemic) and never having less to do on a Saturday.

Speaking as a glory hunter like.

Started going when we were bottom of Division One, first full season was the play-off season, second the drabbed pre-Ashley season and lowest average attendence in club history and the third our lowest ever finish fighting relegation to the 3rd tier.

Stopped going/caring under Ashley and as it happens the only two seasons that were even remotely tempting in terms of returning or interesting were the two in the championships.

This is what is killing me. Once Fat Mike was out the door I had great plans to bring my kids to the games but can't do it when he's still here

Similar. I wasn't thinking about trophies. So when mackems or whoever would say we can't do a Man City because of FFP or that the consortium wanted to make money not spend it - it didn't bother me, just wanted to able to enjoy the club again and revel in knowing it was trying to move forward and grow. Unbelievable that that's all almost any of us are asking for and its denied us.

Under Ashley we don’t aspire to achieve anything as a sporting institution. What a completely pointless existence. It’s not even about winning things for me (as nice as that’d be) it’s about forward progression and a sense the club is striving to do all it can. Until that changes I have no interest in going back, it’s a hollow, meaningless club at present.

What load of entitled bleeding heart gloryhunting wankers there are on this forum. At what point are you lot Newcastle supporters rather then Ashley haters? You've morphed into the latter but still think somehow you're part of the former.

'I haven't been since 1972 / 1986 / 1993, 2012 etc, I prefer rugby, going to Ald, watching paint dry, non-League, I can't bear to watch at all.

Why are you lot still actually on a forum which is supposed to be about supporting Newcastle? You hate everything about it. When did there become box ticking criteria for supporting a club? I'm not going back until the club looks like this, the owner looks like this, the manager looks like this etc etc, trying to out do each other on who can be the most hurt, the least caring like a load of petulant kids. What a load of shite.

The less people like you lot at the match the better. Nee wonder fans of other clubs think we're arseholes.

Fuck the lot of you.

:mung:

Fuck the lot of you.

You're exactly the kind of fan that has allowed money to destroy the game.

Never mind the fact that since many people “like us lot” left the atmosphere has been absolutely woeful and the stadium was ~80% full at times last year. A very strange definition of “better”.

I find it excessively and unreasonably weird that a person can think that Newcastle supporters and Ashley haters are two different things.

Instead of moaning to each other about Ashley and how you guys are never going back you should be bombarding the EPL with e mails complaining about the lack of confidence you all have in the EPL by subjecting the consortium to far too rigorous a test that simply does not exist in the O&D test..

Does your previous piece of advice from a few days ago no longer hold, btw?

“Of course its finished.  Saying what you want to happen won't make it happen and will just consign you to more heartache.  Just accept its over and move on.”

Does your previous piece of advice from a few days ago no longer hold, btw?

“Of course its finished.  Saying what you want to happen won't make it happen and will just consign you to more heartache.  Just accept its over and move on.”

He just wants to go to games man. He doesn’t care about the takeover.

Fuck the lot of you.

You sound like the kind of beta male that cucks his wife out to 2 Ameobis

Dad took me late 1950's, traveled home and away late 60's & 70's manly home matches from around 1977 due to change in occupation, packed in my season ticket the end of the season they sacked Houghton didn't give Ashley another penny until Rafa's first full season. Packed it in  again when they didn't back him up and put my concessionary season ticket up by £100. I wont be going back except possibly for a sentimental goodbye before I die

What load of entitled bleeding heart gloryhunting w*****s there are on this forum. At what point are you lot Newcastle supporters rather then Ashley haters? You've morphed into the latter but still think somehow you're part of the former.

Why are you lot still actually on a forum which is supposed to be about supporting Newcastle? You hate everything about it. When did there become box ticking criteria for supporting a club? I'm not going back until the club looks like this, the owner looks like this, the manager looks like this etc etc, trying to out do each other on who can be the most hurt, the least caring like a load of petulant kids. What a load of s****.

f*** the lot of you.

You sound like the kind of beta male that cucks his wife out to 2 Ameobis

Must have blisters on his hands due to happy clapping, t***

Dad took me late 1950's, traveled home and away late 60's & 70's manly home matches from around 1977 due to change in occupation, packed in my season ticket the end of the season they sacked Houghton didn't give Ashley another penny until Rafa's first full season. Packed it in  again when they didn't back him up and put my concessionary season ticket up by £100. I wont be going back except possibly for a sentimental goodbye before I die

It's so sad that people like you that have lived and breathed black & White for decades no longer feel a connection to what was essentially a second home. NUFC no longer exists and the one change we finally get after years of posturing is slapped away by the very people that should be preserving the history and the existence of the club's it represents.

Had it been under different circumstances and Ashley wasn't a bad owner and just wanted to move on I think most of us would have just shrugged this deal off albeit with the annoyance of stagnating for a few months. The whole situation just makes this completely unpalatable, a final nail in the coffin.