General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Read that interview yesterday, it’s mad that we agreed to it, so basically Rooney said he’d sign on the proviso that if Man Utd came in for him 1 year later we’d let him go, I mean come on, would’ve been crazy to have signed him then sold him after 1 season, obviously Man Utd may not have come in or we’d have got a good price etc but it’s a strange one, not much commitment from the player when he’s thinking of leaving before he even signs!

Read that interview yesterday, it’s mad that we agreed to it, so basically Rooney said he’d sign on the proviso that if Man Utd came in for him 1 year later we’d let him go, I mean come on, would’ve been crazy to have signed him then sold him after 1 season, obviously Man Utd may not have come in or we’d have got a good price etc but it’s a strange one, not much commitment from the player when he’s thinking of leaving before he even signs!

Didn’t Rooney’s agent have an office at SJP and was very pally with Shepherd? Paul Stretford?

Would have been worth it even if we only had him for 1 season