Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 26/07/2020 at 4pm - Live on BT Sport

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I am worried about this game. I think we will win 4 -  1 with a superb performance over a hungover liverpool  , completely masking the entire seasons dismal displays live on tv , then ashley announces he is staying on and the rest of the world saying whats the problem and how ungrateful and ashamed we should be for wanting these wankers out of the club.

Last chance to secure the Beat-Benitez trophy for Bruce and his bootlickers.

And for that reason alone I hope we get our pants pulled down.

:thup:

Shame they'll all be hanging out their arses after their title winning party so we'll probably win.

Fitting end to a backward step season 0-2.

Then we can officially say this fat cunt of a pasty eating bacon munching wank splash has taken us backwards.

Fact  O0

If Liverpool play like they did yesterday this is gonna be an ass mauling of epic proportion

3-0 Liverpool

When we won the league after Chelsea defeated City the players had like a 24-36 hour party, had their next game a week after, and still, they played like they were hungover. According to van Dijk, the party had started again last night and this game is in 3 days. No way we are winning this  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Even though we have nothing to play for and no defenders, I’m looking forward to the 5 at the back, no possession, no shots, white flag waving fuckfest that the chubby surrender monkey is going to set up. When I say looking forward I mean avoid like the plague. Let’s just hope it’s his last game in charge.

Steve Bruce's last game. Get in!!!!

Even if we get taken over I doubt that's true

Really? I reckon there'll be a few big clubs trying to poach him. I know he's loyal but when Man United come calling he surely won't turn them down?