The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Turned his Legaue 1 and Championship players into PL players.

Players like Steve Cook, Callum Wilson, Adam Smith, Charlie Daniels, Ryan Fraser, Matt Ritchie all turned into decent PL players for a season or two

Guest neesy111

16th, 9th, 12th & 14th before this season. Come on man that’s amazing for a club like Bournemouth.

He's took them from the bottom of the football league to 9th in the PL across his 2 spells .  That's an astonishing achievement.

Guest Howaythetoon

Howe did an amazing job, is a fine manger and good luck to him. What he achieved with Bournemouth was staggering and won’t be bettered anywhere lose at those levels/size of club.

Howe's unlucky in that he's English. If he were in Spain, Italy, Germany, there's absolutely no question he'd have been given a big job in those respective countries by now. Coaches have a very different succession structure outside the Premier League.

Guest Howaythetoon

Howe's unlucky in that he's English. If he were in Spain, Italy, Germany, there's absolutely no question he'd have been given a big job in those respective countries by now. Coaches have a very different succession structure outside the Premier League.

Spot on.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d have him here in a heartbeat, it will be interesting mind to see if he can progress with another (bigger/different type) club in the same way it would be if Dyche moved. Some managers are just ideally suited to one club or a certain type of club/doing a certain type of job, ala Allardyce or Moyes. I think Howe out of them all though, is a league above them.

Preferring people like Lampard and Arteta with no managerial experience is very strange.

Preferring people like Lampard and Arteta with no managerial experience is very strange.

Well hopefully it changes, i think it is as i much prefer Lampard's and the Arteta's of the world. Than the Fat Sam, Bruce, Moyes, Pardew, Colin shitefeast magic roundabout bollocks we're usually on.

True.

I don’t mind giving unproven people a chance, but people like Howe with proven quality should be considered better.

Aye agree with that to an extent, Howe is different from the usually English shite managers mind, Younger and football that's good to watch.