The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Brilliant Firmino. Good game, massive credit to Wolves who have been brilliant. Salah's play in the build up there was wonderful.

He was about to get subbed as well according to the commentator. When things are going for you....

I think Adama Traore might be my favourite player in the PL. Guy's a fucking beast. Really growing into the potential. Surely he's worlds away now from the player he was at Villa and Boro?

Still just 23 years old too. Got a lot more to come from him.

Really appreciate the Wolves manager giving him the freedom to just play.

Causes so much panic to the opposition and creates a plethora of scoring opportunities either directly or indirectly.

I think Adama Traore might be my favourite player in the PL. Guy's a f***ing machine. Really growing into the potential. Surely he's worlds away now from the player he was at Villa and Boro?

Tbf he was great at Boro

Aye. Love Traore. I don’t think I’ve seen a player improve as much as he has from last season to this season.

Well we've seen one of our young prospects come alive in the last 12 months in Almiron, so I guess we should give younger players a break sometimes. Especially those that come from totally different leagues.

Aye. Love Traore. I don’t think I’ve seen a player improve as much as he has from last season to this season.

The Wolves manager has been so patient and has given him a go at different positions.

Played him as a striker as a right wing back and then settled on him as the right side attacking midfielder in their 3-4-2-1.

So many managers would have lost patience as he can be frustrating. But it's paying off for Wolves now though, as he is growing in confidence and the crowd there is totally behind him and get excited every time he's on the ball.

Froggy[/member] Genuine question - is it because you have no depth, or because you do have depth, but it's shite? Kinda the same thing I guess. I mean, you had Bailly, Dalot and Shaw on the bench who you paid a fair whack for, but they're all defenders. You seemed pretty happy that the kids were going to get a big chance this season.

Genuine question because I've not really been paying attention. I know you offloaded a couple of the older guys.

Sorry missed this.

At this stage it's a bit of both. Definitely happy that youngsters were going to get chances, but the frustration now is that we've lost 3 of our best players in McTominay, Pogba and Rashford and the board are not paying an extra £7/8m to secure Fernandes, who wants to come to our club. We are being forced to play Pereira in midfield yet the board won't sanction a move for a midfielder who scored 30+ goals last year. Give me a break.

Greenwood has basically scored in every game he has started yet is still finding himself on the bench even though Rashford is injured. At least Williams is getting games. He's so much better than Shaw it's unreal. Gomes is a better option than Pereira yet he's not even getting a sniff. Chong is shite.

Haaland gets another.

Talksport said it was a £7 million transfer fee for Red Bull and when he gets sold Dortmond get £20 million with his agent (can't remember his name) getting the rest