Transfer rumours

Yorkie

"Newcastle have revived their interest in Hoffenheim striker Joelinton and Magpies owner Mike Ashley is prepared to release £36m for the 22-year-old Brazilain. (Mail)."

Taken from the BBC gossip page.

Boils my piss so much!!!!  The page is full of other clubs transfer rumours but the Newcastle one is the only one that mentions the owner of the club being "prepared to release" money for a transfer.  Other clubs go about their business normally but we're the only ones that have to wait on money being released by the fat cunt of an owner.... and press/other folk don't get what we're aggrieved about? :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

i notice we're not really linked with anyone else, wonder if it'll just be joelinton for roughly the money they just made on perez and they'll expect everyone to be happy because we "spent" a load of money

Him, a loan striker, then one in, one out.

i notice we're not really linked with anyone else, wonder if it'll just be joelinton for roughly the money they just made on perez and they'll expect everyone to be happy because we "spent" a load of money

Sorry, one out, one in.

Joelinton = Rondon

Almiron = Perez

Gayle > Joselu

Murphy > Kenedy

Guess who wins again?

Joelinton = Rondon

Almiron = Perez

Gayle > Joselu

Murphy > Kenedy

Guess who wins again?

probs more

diame - saviet

etc.