Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Maybe Ashley has advice to lance the wart, absorb the reaction and just contune by appointing a new manager in the hope fans wont want to hassle a new manager in a relegation struggle.  Then again thats way too much planning.

I said that weeks ago too. I can definitely see it. Think he would do as well as anyone could under Ashley as well. Can see him coming here next summer if we win our big battle for 17th

The amount of negative publicity around Ashley over the last few months must surely have put off anyone who would be even remotely classed as decent or ambitious.

I definitely think we'll be looking at someone like Curbishley or Sanchez.

The motive for wanting to be the next NUFC has to be questioned.

Seems a big career step down to come here. He’ll never be able to do anything under Ashley, don’t see the point. He seems like someone who rates himself.

You know he’d get about £60m in January and the official club line will be Rafa would have got that money if he’d signed a new contract or some bollocks.

For some reason I think he’s gna be sacked. The fat cunt will see it as killing two birds with one stone - shutting up the protests by removing the figure around which I they’re uniting and having the perfect excuse to do so with results not going our way.

Seems a big career step down to come here. He’ll never be able to do anything under Ashley, don’t see the point. He seems like someone who rates himself.

I always think he must be desperate to manage in the Premier again, Celtic are a big club, but Scottish football is a piddling little competition. It would be a masterstroke from Ashley, with him being a relatively big name, you could easily see the average punter being willing to give him a chance. Especially as Optimistic Nut has already said, the next manager will probably get all the money that Rafa was denied.

Why would Ashley even need to fire Benitez? He could just let him leave and bring Brenda in for next season. Would suit them both I would have thought. Yes I know this is all probably just wild speculation at this point, but you could see how it would be a perfect solution for Ashley.

It's going to be fucking heartbreaking seeing literally any other manager get a reasonable budget.

Completely out of context, Rodgers would be an interesting appointment and a club like us could do a lot worse. But I don't even want to think about it. We've got a world class manager already but we're conspiring against him at every turn. Disgusting set of wankers.

It's going to be fucking heartbreaking seeing literally any other manager get a reasonable budget.

Completely out of context, Rodgers would be an interesting appointment and a club like us could do a lot worse. But I don't even want to think about it. We've got a world class manager already but we're conspiring against him at every turn. Disgusting set of wankers.

LOL we'll get relegated and hire someone far worse than Brendan.

What can can Rodgers do that Rafa can't ? I wish Ashley would just give Rafa a fair crack of the whip and let him run the club for the benefit of Newcastle...........but he's a cunt