Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

We've had the hardest set of fixtures to open our season, yet we have a better GD than Cardiff, Fulham, Huddersfield and Soton. We'll come good and Rafa knows it.

points make prizes. Statistics suggest you'll go down on points and not goal difference.

The very GD that got us 10th :cheesy:

We've had the hardest set of fixtures to open our season, yet we have a better GD than Cardiff, Fulham, Huddersfield and Soton. We'll come good and Rafa knows it.

points make prizes. Statistics suggest you'll go down on points and not goal difference.

Statistics suggest you’ll go down or stay up at the end of the season when you have played everyone home and away, not let’s say only 8 games where you may have played most of the top teams.

Righto. :lol:

As if there would ever be any sort of planning. Don't these journalists even think these things through before publishing?

Don’t forget, the KING was lined up ages before he was installed........

I just might kill myself if Brendan Rodgers becomes NUFC manager. End of days.

He got Liverpool closer to winning the league than Rafa or even free spending Klopp.

It wouldn’t be the end of the world, far from it and probably my first realistic choice should Rafa go.

He got Liverpool closer to winning the league than Rafa or even free spending Klopp.

It wouldn’t be the end of the world, far from it and probably my first realistic choice should Rafa go.

Would rather Ronny Deila

suarez made rodgers, there's no getting around it

Aye there's a slight discrepancy between the calibre of players he had available there and what he could possibly have here like. :lol:

This ^

this, dunno what people would expect, basket case club.  O0

suarez made rodgers, there's no getting around it

Aye there's a slight discrepancy between the calibre of players he had available there and what he could possibly have here like. :lol:

This ^

oh for sure, but i also meant it in terms of his own competence...as swansea manager he did a great job and their football was lush but they were very toothless and often devoid of ideas in the final third, suarez basically transformed that approach into having a lethal attack as well and it was great for a while

if he came to us we'd be a poorer version of his swansea team most likely and struggle along accordingly