Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Slightly off topic, hence this thread, please delete if not allowed.

My daughter has been picked as one of the top 60 athletes in the world under the age of 14 in the world! Shed been invited to go to a camp in Atlanta Georgia, we've had 5 weeks to find £3000 and are just £900 short, we're supposed to fly in 11 days so I'm trying everywhere I can, I've emailed big and small businesses, we've had some help but just need 1 last push to get her there. She's only the second ever athlete to be chosen from the UK so it's a pretty big deal. If anyone would like to help or knows someone that possibly could we have a gofundme page here:

https://www.gofundme.com/angel-hardaker-next-gen-2019

If you think you can/want to help it would be massively appreciated, even if you could just share it for me that'd be great. If not, no worries and thanks for your time all. What's the phone number for our Sheik again? :lol:

Wow.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/12/18662968/la-liga-app-illegal-soccer-streaming-fine

LaLiga’s app listened in on fans to catch bars illegally streaming soccer

Spain’s data protection agency has fined the country’s soccer league, LaLiga, €250,000 (about $280,000) for allegedly violating EU data privacy and transparency laws. The app, which is used for keeping track of games and stats, was using the phone’s microphone and GPS to track bars illegally streaming soccer games, Spanish newspaper El País reported.

Using a Shazam-like technology, the app would record audio to identify soccer games, and use the geolocation of the phone to locate which bars were streaming without licenses. El Diario reports that fans have downloaded that app more than 10 million times, essentially turning them into undercover narcs.

Wow.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/12/18662968/la-liga-app-illegal-soccer-streaming-fine

Spain’s data protection agency has fined the country’s soccer league, LaLiga, €250,000 (about $280,000) for allegedly violating EU data privacy and transparency laws. The app, which is used for keeping track of games and stats, was using the phone’s microphone and GPS to track bars illegally streaming soccer games, Spanish newspaper El País reported.

Using a Shazam-like technology, the app would record audio to identify soccer games, and use the geolocation of the phone to locate which bars were streaming without licenses. El Diario reports that fans have downloaded that app more than 10 million times, essentially turning them into undercover narcs.

I read that the other day. If I was the owner of one of the bars prosecuted, I’d claim that the evidence was stolen and therefor invalid.

Rio's quotes about the Man U director of football role convinces me that he needs to get it so I can hate them even more-

"It all depends on the shape of the job," Ferdinand said when asked if he fancied returning to the club.

"I don't think it's all been outlined at Man United in terms of 'that's the job and this is the description'. I think there's a lot to talk about within that.

"To be fair to Man United, in that kind of role, the responsibility that comes with that, you can't lie and say that that's not a turn-on.

"Because you are helping to shape the fortunes of a club of that stature. That's a huge job.

"All the boxes would have to be ticked that you've got in in your head before considering something like that.

"I think decisions made at a football club - not all (but) some of them - should come with a football thought process in the background somewhere, (someone) that understands that side of it and can make that kind of decision."

How long before he's in the dressing room telling the coaches how to play and what team to pick, glorious.

No point giving Ole money they might get injured Rio :rolleyes: :idiot2:

Wow.

I read that the other day. If I was the owner of one of the bars prosecuted, I’d claim that the evidence was stolen and therefor invalid.

Did you study Bird Law?

Wow.

Did you study Bird Law?

:lol:

Guest chopey

So all these celebrations over the past week for the 50th anniversary of the Fairs Cup win and Newcastle United football club were not involved at all it was all funded by the fans of both teams and the Hungarian FA, absolutely fuckin duscusting

I know I’ll be in the minority but the fans weren’t exactly rushing in appreciation to applaud or celebrate the side.

I know there’s the whole ‘No comment’ thing at the moment which is class, but I don’t think the run of Tweets they were putting out in appreciation of the side on the anniversary were ones to do it on, thought we could have risen above the club and battered their other posts with that and kept those ones alone.

I know one woman posted on there who was dead proud of the fact her dad was even just the team coach driver and how proud he was just doing that, but feels the ‘No comment’ campaign would have dampened it.

Sorry for going all James like.

Found that more interesting than I probably should have.

Very interesting. Prefer inswingers, too. Though I’d always want Ritchie taking ours no matter the side.

Knew they’d mention Eriksen. Can’t stand his corners. He’ll have all the Spurs CBs come up the field and then take a short one and piss the ball about around the 18 yard line. And then they have to run all the way back down. I mean you could say it’s fine considering their position in the table but you look at the Spurs team and you’d say their players are probably made for set pieces based on their size and ariel prowess.