Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

Wrong formation, no tactics, no positional discipline, not enough desire or motivation, no quality, no chance.

Today's performance encapsulated everything about Newcastle United that needed to be recorded, but mysteriously won't be in the national media, I wonder why...

An owner who has neglected the club and only spent when he has had to, for PR or otherwise. Negligent, ignorant and arrogant.

A chairman who is above his pay grade, inept and tapping to the owners tune to stay on the gravy train, much as the club is with Sky and the PL.

A manager who is similarly inept, but is also massively naive in his perception of what has been, is and will go on.

Players, who are understandably dejected after losing a world class manager who made them the best they could be, only to be replaced by someone who is a buffoon on this level. 

Fans, a reduced allocation as some have fucked off, fucked off with this contempt they're being shown and the lack of desire to act as a credible sporting institution. Yet, the reduced section is full, perhaps wrongly so, but giving it absolutely everything out of sheer desperation, to the very end.

Then we move onto Sky. Them fucking cunts.

"The pressure can sometimes be hard to play under up there"

"Rafa Benitez Loyalists"

"They had less points under Benitez at this stage last year"

"They've faced harder opposition"

Blamed the players - the same ones who looked twice as good last year

Blamed the fans for said pressure and current atmosphere at club

No blame for good old Brucie or they're pal Mike???

Boycott Man United

Boycott Ashley

Boycott Sky

You weren't on 606 earlier were you? Top post mate, hall of fame worthy.

I think I’m out. I think I’m gone.

Today has shown unless Ashley goes now then theirs no coming back for us, not this season, not next in the Championship, not in 5 years or 10.

I’ve just sent HTT a message asking what I do now? Because I have no idea, all of my teenage and adult life I have had NUFC. I asked him because from my perspective he’s probably been the only who I can see who has loved this club as much as me. Even not going to games I have tried to help with TMG and Toon for Change. But what’s the f***ing point? This c*** isn’t going, he knows when the people like me give up, then he’s won and a half empty SJP won’t bother him. The people like me and others are being pushed out. This club has always had a way to take me to the brink and bring me back. Today it’s pushed me off the cliff and then made the cliff edge collapse on top of me.

When the third goal went in I blew my top, my mam told me to calm down and I did an angry rant with words that I won’t repeat. My dog was scared and everything, and that dog f***ing loves me, swear down she always trying to snuggle up to me and lick me and she was scared.

What the f*** do I do now? What the f*** is everyone else doing?

Stiffy, you can be a bit daft at times but always felt your heat was in the right place but that is unquestionably absolute fucking horse shite.

Howay man Greg, its Stifleaay, he's met HTT and is speaking on a personal level, not a forum-wide insult.

When we choose to pour our hearts out they're not always the most considered, thoughtful posts in regards to others perceptions.

When the third goal went in I blew my top, my mam told me to calm down and I did an angry rant with words that I won’t repeat. My dog was scared and everything, and that dog fucking loves me, swear down she always trying to snuggle up to me and lick me and she was scared.

Only just read this bit. Shouldn't laugh, but this paragraph just buckled me :lol: definitely wouldn't be taking the HTT stuff too personally on the back of this :lol:

Today has shown unless Ashley goes now then theirs no coming back for us, not this season, not next in the Championship, not in 5 years or 10.

I’ve just sent HTT a message asking what I do now? Because I have no idea, all of my teenage and adult life I have had NUFC. I asked him because from my perspective he’s probably been the only who I can see who has loved this club as much as me. Even not going to games I have tried to help with TMG and Toon for Change. But what’s the f***ing point? This c*** isn’t going, he knows when the people like me give up, then he’s won and a half empty SJP won’t bother him. The people like me and others are being pushed out. This club has always had a way to take me to the brink and bring me back. Today it’s pushed me off the cliff and then made the cliff edge collapse on top of me.

When the third goal went in I blew my top, my mam told me to calm down and I did an angry rant with words that I won’t repeat. My dog was scared and everything, and that dog f***ing loves me, swear down she always trying to snuggle up to me and lick me and she was scared.

Stiffy, you can be a bit daft at times but always felt your heat was in the right place but that is unquestionably absolute fucking horse shite.

Howay man Greg, its Stifleaay, he's met HTT and is speaking on a personal level, not a forum-wide insult.

When we choose to pour our hearts out they're not always the most considered, thoughtful posts in regards to others perceptions.

I have met Greg as many times as I have met HTT.

Wrong formation, no tactics, no positional discipline, not enough desire or motivation, no quality, no chance.

Today's performance encapsulated everything about Newcastle United that needed to be recorded, but mysteriously won't be in the national media, I wonder why...

An owner who has neglected the club and only spent when he has had to, for PR or otherwise. Negligent, ignorant and arrogant.

A chairman who is above his pay grade, inept and tapping to the owners tune to stay on the gravy train, much as the club is with Sky and the PL.

A manager who is similarly inept, but is also massively naive in his perception of what has been, is and will go on.

Players, who are understandably dejected after losing a world class manager who made them the best they could be, only to be replaced by someone who is a buffoon on this level. 

Fans, a reduced allocation as some have f***ed off, f***ed off with this contempt they're being shown and the lack of desire to act as a credible sporting institution. Yet, the reduced section is full, perhaps wrongly so, but giving it absolutely everything out of sheer desperation, to the very end.

Then we move onto Sky. Them f***ing c***s.

"The pressure can sometimes be hard to play under up there"

"Rafa Benitez Loyalists"

"They had less points under Benitez at this stage last year"

"They've faced harder opposition"

Blamed the players - the same ones who looked twice as good last year

Blamed the fans for said pressure and current atmosphere at club

No blame for good old Brucie or they're pal Mike???

Boycott Man United

Boycott Ashley

Boycott Sky

You weren't on 606 earlier were you? Top post mate, hall of fame worthy.

No mate, thanks though. I'd not last long on a talk show at present :lol:

While we were shite, Leicester are fucking class. Rodgers is a very good manager and I think he could take them back into the top 4 this season. Good keeper, brilliant set of full-backs, centre-backs who complement each other, quality midfield and pace and skill in attack.

They are decent but fuck me we made them look way better, well run, good manager, no dramas.

Imagine

Stiffy, you can be a bit daft at times but always felt your heat was in the right place but that is unquestionably absolute f***ing horse s****.

I said from my perspective. Maybe saying as much as me is harsh, and saying in a similar manner is better?

You have people on here that have spend thousands of hours of their free time fighting for the better of the club.

People that have had season tickets for over 20 years.

People that have been to over 200 or 300 away games, followed the club all over Europe and beyond.

People that have been boycotting for years already.

But none of it matters really, we all love our club. That's why we are here.

And you come out with this?

Sorry mate, it's self congratulatory bullshit. We're all hurting these days with the state of the club, there's just no need for super fan nonsense like that. We all (well the vast majority) on this board love the club and it is killing us how things are and to have to walk away.

I have said that perhaps what I meant wasn’t what I said.

Jesus, I have backed people and this place up for the work that they have done. Fact is at the time I needed someone to talk too and HTT was the only person I felt I could talk too which would understand.

HTT aside I only have the numbers of you (which I got 2 days ago), and Yorkie.

No disrespect to you or Yorkie but I don’t think I have that friendship with either of you in order to send what I said.

Me saying I could only talk to someone to someone on here is not a slant at anything anyone on here done in the fight against Ashley. All it was, was me saying that I believe at the time my options to talk to someone was probably limited to one person.

The only person associated with Newcastle not getting an absolute licking today was Stifler.

You know, this is the fucking shit that I have to put up with.

Before the match I got slated for saying that I feared that we would get our arses brayed and people were saying saying why fear it? It will be a good thing if it happens, after months of people on here declaring how they don’t care and wish all the bad things upon us.

What happened? We got our arses brayed, I came on here to say I’m devastated and all of a fucking sudden I’m being accused of saying that I’m the only fucking hurting. Well let me tell you all one thing. You can’t spend fucking ages saying you are past caring because you have reached breaking point then start accusing someone who has always said they still cared of being disrespectful when they reach that breaking point.

So aye, until you guys get off your high horse, you can all fuck yourselves.

I'm more interested in how the dog is doing than how much of a fan htt is?

She’s fine, came up to cuddle me straight away.

Pleased to hear it, taking it out on the people we love is exactly what Ashley wants

I never took it out on her, I had just raised my voice which she heard and got scared over.

Stiffy, you can be a bit daft at times but always felt your heat was in the right place but that is unquestionably absolute f***ing horse s****.

I said from my perspective. Maybe saying as much as me is harsh, and saying in a similar manner is better?

You have people on here that have spend thousands of hours of their free time fighting for the better of the club.

People that have had season tickets for over 20 years.

People that have been to over 200 or 300 away games, followed the club all over Europe and beyond.

People that have been boycotting for years already.

But none of it matters really, we all love our club. That's why we are here.

And you come out with this?

Sorry mate, it's self congratulatory bullshit. We're all hurting these days with the state of the club, there's just no need for super fan nonsense like that. We all (well the vast majority) on this board love the club and it is killing us how things are and to have to walk away.

I have said that perhaps what I meant wasn’t what I said.

Jesus, I have backed people and this place up for the work that they have done. Fact is at the time I needed someone to talk too and HTT was the only person I felt I could talk too which would understand.

HTT aside I only have the numbers of you (which I got 2 days ago), and Yorkie.

No disrespect to you or Yorkie but I don’t think I have that friendship with either of you in order to send what I said.

Me saying I could only talk to someone to someone on here is not a slant at anything anyone on here done in the fight against Ashley. All it was, was me saying that I believe at the time my options to talk to someone was probably limited to one person.

Okay - thanks for the clarification. I think you appear to have not articulated what you wanted to say or I misinterpreted it - it came across as you were saying you and HTT love the club more than anyone else on this forum.

I hope you find your inner peace with whatever you do or decide to do re NUFC.

I walked away in the summer in terms of going to the match, season ticket gone, bucket load of loyalty points gone. I miss some aspects of it but not the football.

I watched the game today in the pub with a few friends, saddest thing is that it doesn't matter when we concede a goal, or get hammered. It doesn't hurt anymore. I don't get angry anymore.