Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

Guest reefatoon

Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce are massive c***s for making stifler get wrong off him mam and scaring his dog.  Absolutely love a Stiffs story like, never ever change!

I'd easily take a bloody gamble for an up and comer from Europe or someone from the championship wanting to prove himself with ideas better than that dinosaur.

The squad is not the problem, its the fact there is literally no system in place and nobody knows what the hell they are doing.

:lol: walked out when the fourth went in. Pint of rhubarb and custard sour beer.

Few fans singing “we’re shit and we’re sick of it” and others having a go for not supporting the team. What a crease.

No sympathy, you shouldn’t ever go again.but you will

Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce are massive c***s for making stifler get wrong off him mam and scaring his dog.  Absolutely love a Stiffs story like, never ever change!

I didn’t actually get told off from my mam, and the point was saying how low I am.

Thanks for using it to take the piss out of me.

I didn’t actually get told off from my mam, and the point was saying how low I am.

Thanks for using it to take the piss out of me.

You're the one who's giving dogs abuse.

Another week, another disgraceful performance.

Even at 0-0, 11v11, I have no clue what our gameplan was meant to be.  A Pardew/Souness style just put 11 men on the pitch & they should be able to work it out themselves tactic would actually be preferable to whatever the fuck that was meant to be.

Agree.  Even before they scored their first I was thinking if you had to make a 'best of' 11 out of the two teams out there on that pitch today not a single NUFC player would have made the 11.  Not one fucking individual was better than their opposite number.  Fucking shambles from top to bottom.

:lol: walked out when the fourth went in. Pint of rhubarb and custard sour beer.

Few fans singing “we’re shit and we’re sick of it” and others having a go for not supporting the team. What a crease.

So sick of it they’ll be back at St James next week and using their precious loyalty points to get to see another hammering at Chelsea shortly. Andy nailed it, self-servicing shit to get a back patting from the press for how loyal they are when there should be empty away ends up and down the country.

That fat cunt Bruce went straight down the tunnel.

Didn’t even acknowledge the fans.

G

Sorry he’s done that a few times now, the cunt can fuck off forever, he’s not a fucking Geordie, fuck off

Bruce out

If Bruce was a genuine fan of the club he'd reflect on that game and realise that he's completely out of his depth and has no fucking clue what to do with the team to improve it, then he'd do the decent thing and resign.

He won't though because he's a useless sack of shit who will hold on until he's sacked so he can get his payout.

Ryder is going to take the loss with a ‘5 things we learnt from the Leicester defeat’ article isn’t he?

1: Pereira scored

2: Vardy scored twice

3: Dummett scored an own goal

4: Ndidi scored

5: Leicester is a city and unitary authority area in the East Midlands of England, and the county town of Leicestershire. The city lies on the River Soar and close to the eastern end of the National Forest.[5] It is to the north-east of Birmingham and Coventry, south of Nottingham, and west of Peterborough