Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

The noise from the away support here is pure self-service. All they want is to hear people tell them they were amazing for singing in defiance. Bit of back patting on the buses on the way home.

Bang on.

Sort of agree but sort of appreciate them for it at the same time. Those lads and lasses are the only outwardly positive thing about the club at the minute.

I say that sat on my phone, after turning the match off, while following a self-imposed boycott. 😂

Same. We've probably all done it, getting stuffed, spoilt opposing fans sitting in silence and cheered the team nonetheless - famously Liverpool in the 80s, Liverpool home in 98, relegated at Villa - but I can't accept not giving out 5hit when its required and it is in this situation - far too much like condoning.

I think I’m out. I think I’m gone.

Today has shown unless Ashley goes now then theirs no coming back for us, not this season, not next in the Championship, not in 5 years or 10.

I’ve just sent HTT a message asking what I do now? Because I have no idea, all of my teenage and adult life I have had NUFC. I asked him because from my perspective he’s probably been the only who I can see who has loved this club as much as me. Even not going to games I have tried to help with TMG and Toon for Change. But what’s the fucking point? This cunt isn’t going, he knows when the people like me give up, then he’s won and a half empty SJP won’t bother him. The people like me and others are being pushed out. This club has always had a way to take me to the brink and bring me back. Today it’s pushed me off the cliff and then made the cliff edge collapse on top of me.

When the third goal went in I blew my top, my mam told me to calm down and I did an angry rant with words that I won’t repeat. My dog was scared and everything, and that dog fucking loves me, swear down she always trying to snuggle up to me and lick me and she was scared.

What the fuck do I do now? What the fuck is everyone else doing?

I'm just finding it all hilarious tbh. It's karma and it's nothing less than Ashley's club deserves. Life's too short to be angry, and trying to support Ashley's club just induces anger in me, so now I just enjoy watching the slow motion car crash that was always going to unfold the moment Rafa left.

Today has shown unless Ashley goes now then theirs no coming back for us, not this season, not next in the Championship, not in 5 years or 10.

I’ve just sent HTT a message asking what I do now? Because I have no idea, all of my teenage and adult life I have had NUFC. I asked him because from my perspective he’s probably been the only who I can see who has loved this club as much as me. Even not going to games I have tried to help with TMG and Toon for Change. But what’s the fucking point? This cunt isn’t going, he knows when the people like me give up, then he’s won and a half empty SJP won’t bother him. The people like me and others are being pushed out. This club has always had a way to take me to the brink and bring me back. Today it’s pushed me off the cliff and then made the cliff edge collapse on top of me.

When the third goal went in I blew my top, my mam told me to calm down and I did an angry rant with words that I won’t repeat. My dog was scared and everything, and that dog fucking loves me, swear down she always trying to snuggle up to me and lick me and she was scared.

You've just got to let go mate, it's not worth your health, mental or physical and it's not worth upsetting the people around you. I have watched 30 minutes this season and that was enough for me. Rip the plaster off, it hurts at first but it gets better NUFC is dead, what was left on life support when Rafa was here is now on the morphine drive, let it go.

Another week, another disgraceful performance.

Even at 0-0, 11v11, I have no clue what our gameplan was meant to be.  A Pardew/Souness style just put 11 men on the pitch & they should be able to work it out themselves tactic would actually be preferable to whatever the fuck that was meant to be.

That fat cunt Bruce went straight down the tunnel.

Didn’t even acknowledge the fans.

G

Sorry he’s done that a few times now, the cunt can fuck off forever, he’s not a fucking Geordie, fuck off

Bruce out

Find something you can agree with in life and build on it. It is often the case of a divorce when the philosophy of something you love do not match up with the one you have. Especially when it is the polar opposite of our expectations , just move on in life until "the philosophy" matches yours again.

Applies to all things in life not just football.