Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

We've basically bought 3 players who's natural game is cutting in from the left or playing as a left winger/forward. Almiron, Joe and Maxim. And now we're stuck trying to get them to play other roles. Joe will never be a No.9 as this eliminates his prime asset of pace and running at the opposition cutting in on his right foot. There has been no thinking in these acquisitions whatsoever.

I think I’m out. I think I’m gone.

Today has shown unless Ashley goes now then theirs no coming back for us, not this season, not next in the Championship, not in 5 years or 10.

I’ve just sent HTT a message asking what I do now? Because I have no idea, all of my teenage and adult life I have had NUFC. I asked him because from my perspective he’s probably been the only who I can see who has loved this club as much as me. Even not going to games I have tried to help with TMG and Toon for Change. But what’s the fucking point? This cunt isn’t going, he knows when the people like me give up, then he’s won and a half empty SJP won’t bother him. The people like me and others are being pushed out. This club has always had a way to take me to the brink and bring me back. Today it’s pushed me off the cliff and then made the cliff edge collapse on top of me.

When the third goal went in I blew my top, my mam told me to calm down and I did an angry rant with words that I won’t repeat. My dog was scared and everything, and that dog fucking loves me, swear down she always trying to snuggle up to me and lick me and she was scared.

What the fuck do I do now? What the fuck is everyone else doing?

We've basically bought 3 players who's natural game is cutting in from the left or playing as a left winger/forward. Almiron, Joe and Maxim. And now we're stuck trying to get them to play other roles. Joe will never be a No.9 as this eliminates his prime asset of pace and running at the opposition cutting in on his right foot. There has been no thinking in these acquisitions whatsoever.

Probably took them off a list Rafa left laying around for potential left sided back-ups.

Schar is gonna run out of adjectives to describe this performance.  :lol:

Might make next weeks match 'essential' viewing.....  if it goes anything like this I can see Bruce getting pelters from the fans...  no way back for him then.  It really is just a question of when they're going to realise their mistake in appointing him and do something about it.