Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

Did this ever happen under Rafa?

Nope. But on the other hand we played nothing but negative, boring, defensive football under Rafa. Unlike Bruce with his front foot, swashbuckling attacking football, which leaves us vulnerable at the back unfortunately.

Perez must be fucking delighted to be away.

I thought this when I saw him in the tunnel then shaking hands etc :lol:

I can't actually believe that any players we have, actually want to be here.

Pretty sure Schär doesn’t want to be anymore

I'm not bothered about this result or relegation (thanks Mike)

Yet somehow, whether its the need for sanity to poke its head through the clouds every now and then or whatever, this never-was manager Bruce need sacked ASAP.

Its like standing in dog s4it - smelling something, turning your shoe up to see the dog s4it and doing nothing about it

I don't go to games anymore, and I refuse to. But this still hurts. I won't celebrate us getting a pasting.

Its not us, its Sports Direct

Yet somehow, whether its the need for sanity to poke its head through the clouds every now and then or whatever, this never-was manager Bruce need sacked ASAP.

Its like standing in dog s4it - smelling something, turning your shoe up to see the dog s4it and doing nothing about it

Except it’s not dog shit, it’s a big fat turd done by a gleeful Mike Ashley

Even our morons must be wondering... this is below Kinnear, below Carver, below Pardew, its McClaren on aids.

What are they singing?

Who’s that team we call united, who’s that team we all adore, we play in play in black n white and we all know to fight, we’ll support u ever more

This is why Ashley will never sell the club. Pay a small fortune and sign their hearts out when we are getting shafted by Leicester fucking City man.