Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

Fucking Praet bottled the 50/50, if he'd actually went in for a tackle, it would never have been a red.

This

If you expect a 50:50 you go in a bit harder, if you go into a 50:50 soft you get injured and the 'aggressor' gets punished. Happens all the time

Exactly. Praet jus hangs his leg in there, I don't get what Hayden can do differently. It's pissing it down, and the ball pops up 2 yards away.

It was a 50/50 that the other guy bottled. If a player actually HAS control of the ball, and Hayden does a challenge like that, then it's a red.

Agree with this. The challenge looks awful but Hayden wasn’t expecting the non challenge his way

Fucking Praet bottled the 50/50, if he'd actually went in for a tackle, it would never have been a red.

This is a mental argument, man. The only way he can go into that challenge any differently is if he jumps in like Hayden. Of course it would no longer be a red because they'd both be making a moronic tackle.

Clearly not a mental argument. If Praet went in for the 50/50 it wouldn't be given as a red for either player. That is a fact.

There's no way he should be expected to dive in because Hayden decided to be a div and try to 'do' him, like. I'd be absolutely seething if a Leicester player went in like that on one of ours.

He's not tried to "do" him. He's went in hard to win a 50/50.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree because I don't think it was ever going to be a '50/50' given that Hayden came steaming in like he did.