Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

Well thats a line drawn in the sand by VAR for the rest of the season. If you go in committed and the opponent doesnt then its a red card

Come on now, there's absolutely no need to follow through like that. I'm actually shocked that Praet doesn't have a broken leg now.

Well thats a line drawn in the sand by VAR for the rest of the season. If you go in committed and the opponent doesnt then its a red card

Come on now, there's absolutely no need to follow through like that. I'm actually shocked that Praet doesn't have a broken leg now.

If Praet makes a tackle its not even a free kick

We've been dire here. Can't maintain possession for more than 3 seconds. Almiron & Atsu decision making so so poor, Joelinton lost, nothing in the middle of the pitch. We're hard to watch. Can only look at the manager however, as these are professional footballers who are capable of so much more than this with the correct instruction.

Hayden was more focused on being a hard man rather than winning the ball, which he was favourite for, absolutely no need for that from him. It was disgusting. This team is so tedious man. Always someone doing something stupid it seems.

Red card - although won the ball the follow through was high with studs showing. On reflection Dan Burn should have been sent off for his tackle on Joelinton last week as he didn't take the ball and was similar height with the follow through.

This was going to end in a defeat before the red, but they'll massively struggle this second half as they cut could straight through us and that was with Hayden on the pitch. There is no tactic or game plan seemingly, I've not seen every team play this season, but we're in the bottom three for performance, goals scored,goals conceded, possession etc.

Glad to see we are back on course, if not already back to the pre rafa era..

Silly from Hayden and similar to his mentality this time last year. We need better from our players but it will never come with who we now have in charge.

Put a fox in charge of keeping the chickens safe and then wonder why they go missing. If Bruce only had the smarts of a fox.

If Praet makes a tackle its not even a free kick

Nonsense. Other than diving in over the top like Hayden did, Praet had no other option.