Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United - 24/09/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Celebrated like a lunatic when Perez scored against these last season. That pass from Ritchie, 1st touch from Atsu, and that clinical finish :thup:

Especially after they got that soft fucking penalty.

One of my favourite goals in a long time that one. That ball from Ritchie :megusta:

Rafa showed how much better he is than Hughton (as much as I like him) after it went 1-1 in that game as well.

There's more pressure than on them I think. The way we are playing we're set up well for away games. Ritchie is in fine form and Atsu really seems to be coming on and adds real pace to the side.

I can see this being a draw but we have the players to win it no doubt. They'll get very nervy if it goes a while in the match without them making any impact.

Be great to see Joselu bag one after last week, would do loads for his confidence.

I'd play Darlow, Aarons and Shelvey but the first two are out of favour it seems with Rafa.....Will probably be same team as last time....always does seem to be a surprise or two though : ) .... Shelvey and Gayle to come on at some point in second half and perhaps Murphy as well if needed!

Darlow

De Yedlin  Lascelles.  Clark.    Mbember

Shelvey.        Hayden   

Ritchie                Merino                  Aaron's/Atsu       

Joselu

I'd play Darlow, Aarons and Shelvey but the first two are out of favour it seems with Rafa.....Will probably be same team as last time....always does seem to be a surprise or two though : ) .... Shelvey and Gayle to come on at some point in second half and perhaps Murphy as well if needed!

Darlow

Shelvey.        Hayden   

Joselu

Darlows crocked isn't he? not out of favour.

Darlow

Shelvey.        Hayden   

Joselu

Darlows crocked isn't he? not out of favour.

Little bit of column a, little bit of column b I think.

Driving down to this, anyone recommend a decent place to park?

Inb4 a car park before someone pipes up :laugh:

Brighton.

Original, well done

Thanks.

Fwiw, don't even bother trying to park in the streets near the stadium, it's all parking permits. It really seems like a park in the town and long walk or bus to the game. And you'll never believe the amount of traffic lights you'll encounter when you get there either, it's mental  :lol: