Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Origi joining Wilson, Fraser, Lewis and Hendrick would be quite cruel on the miserable wankers like me who can't look beyond the continued existence of Ashley and Bruce. Would be a phenomenal signing; everything the team needs.

West Ham was the final straw for me with Joelinton. We are 1-0 up and all he had to do was run 5 metres towards their full back to put him under a bit of pressure.

Instead he just stood still where he was, their full back had all the time in the world to hit the ball forward and West Ham suddenly had positional dominance until Almiron came on 10 mins later.

He’s either too thick or too lazy so given he’s got no quality either I hope we never see him on the pitch for us again.

West Ham was the final straw for me with Joelinton. We are 1-0 up and all he had to do was run 5 metres towards their full back to put him under a bit of pressure.

Instead he just stood still where he was, their full back had all the time in the world to hit the ball forward and West Ham suddenly had positional dominance until Almiron came on 10 mins later.

He’s either too thick or too lazy so given he’s got no quality either I hope we never see him on the pitch for us again.

We'll see him on the pitch today.

Guest Howaythetoon

If he was Mexican, you’d give him more time. Sadly typical attitude of our racist fanbase these days.

I thought he had a few decent touches and was always looking to bring others into it, especially on the left. Was it Shelvey he set up? Remember thinking he should have done better with the shot.

Guest Howaythetoon

I get that reaction but that’s because we are all rational non-racists. However it is clear to me having been seen the behaviour of football fans over the years that in terms of racial acceptance amongst footballing racists there are tiers that exist for which while unacceptable racism exists for all of these groups, South Americans are least likely to get hostile treatment and ethnic minority English players are most likely to get hostile treatment.

If he was Mexican, you’d give him more time. Sadly typical attitude of our racist fanbase these days.

For context...

Maybe my humour is too sharp for some of you :lol:

I thought he had a few decent touches and was always looking to bring others into it, especially on the left. Was it Shelvey he set up? Remember thinking he should have done better with the shot.

At times I think this as well, a few good touches here and there, a decent sideways pass, then I realise that I am reading too much into simple passes that any midfielder could make because I can't quite believe that a £40m player could be this shit  :lol:

I get that reaction but that’s because we are all rational non-racists. However it is clear to me having been seen the behaviour of football fans over the years that in terms of racial acceptance amongst footballing racists there are tiers that exist for which while unacceptable racism exists for all of these groups, South Americans are least likely to get hostile treatment and ethnic minority English players are most likely to get hostile treatment.

For context...

Maybe my humour is too sharp for some of you :lol:

I gave a chuckle HTT, but i know the background  :lol: