Newcastle v Bournemouth sat 9/11 3pm kick off SJP no live TV

Guest covmag

Been offered my mates work tickets for this, one adult and child.  Do I fuck want to go, but on the other hand my daughter (7) has been wanting to go for a while now. Urgh.

Honestly can't think of nothing worse but feel like I should take her.  Still time to plan something else I suppose.

Take her. My boy is asking me all the time and I've decided that if we get a home FA Cup draw I will take him.  It's not his fault Ashley is a cunt and it's an investment in his future.

Someday Ashley will be gone and I want my boy to love the club. It's also not fair to tell him why I wont take him. To young for politics.

Vague memory of these scoring two late goals against us on many [possibly two] occasions. I've seen nowt in Bruce's methods to suggest this won't happen today.

Remember our late goal against them last season?

Was that Ritchie's volley?

Yep.

Vague memory of these scoring two late goals against us on many [possibly two] occasions. I've seen nowt in Bruce's methods to suggest this won't happen today.

Remember our late goal against them last season?

Was that Ritchie's volley?

Yep.

Yeah, I remember, but such moments fade in the quagmire of shite that surrounds them. Once upon a time it woul  be sat in a pan, simmering alongside all the other magical moments.

Now it's like a menstrual woman soaking  her panties in the bathroom sink.

Been offered my mates work tickets for this, one adult and child.  Do I fuck want to go, but on the other hand my daughter (7) has been wanting to go for a while now. Urgh.

Honestly can't think of nothing worse but feel like I should take her.  Still time to plan something else I suppose.

Take her. My boy is asking me all the time and I've decided that if we get a home FA Cup draw I will take him.  It's not his fault Ashley is a cunt and it's an investment in his future.

Someday Ashley will be gone and I want my boy to love the club. It's also not fair to tell him why I wont take him. To young for politics.

Well i actually decided against it, I want to take her when I'm actually going to enjoy it and make a mini-match day of it.  If I'm honest I made a few excuses in my head about why to avoid it.

Now thanks to you and Yorkie I feel shit for not taking her :lol: cheers lads.