Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Lee-T

Shearer is my next door neighbough, see him most mornings when he is getting into his car. Also see Obafemi Martins when I am driving to work.

Guest smoggeordie

Aye, Ronaldinho lives next door to me, but we don't speak after we fell out when he stole my milk.

Shearer is my next door neighbough, see him most mornings when he is getting into his car. Also see Obafemi Martins when I am driving to work.

Aye, Ronaldinho lives next door to me, but we don't speak after we fell out when he stole my milk.

I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world, life in plastic, it's fantastic...

Guest Lee-T

I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world, life in plastic, it's fantastic...

Thats nice to know.  O0

Pattersons always out on the drink, supposed to be a professional athlete ffs.

He's always in bars in Bensham during the day with his mate Edgar. He needs to be hoyed out of the club asap.

He was. He got chucked out of Sea two weeks ago for being too drunk.  blueyes.gif

Pattison or Patterson?

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/03/54/pattison_matty_nufc_profile_2006.jpg

Guest Supersylt

Met Dabizas twice in Eldon Square with black leather pants.

Also met the Norwegian wanker Ole Gunnar Solskjær a couple of times...

• 2 weeks later...

About six/seven years ago I saw Albert Stubbins in Newcastle City Library. I really wish I said hello and got his autograph. An all time Newcastle great and it might have made his day that a young whipper snapper knew who he was and asked for his autograph, even when he last played for Newcastle nigh on 60 years previous.

He's always in bars in Bensham during the day with his mate Edgar. He needs to be hoyed out of the club asap.

agreed, drinking in Bensham when there's much better places to get leathered. appalling.

The fact that he lives there may have something to do with it.

May be off to Southampton as it happens.

He was. He got chucked out of Sea two weeks ago for being too drunk.  blueyes.gif

Pattison or Patterson?

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/03/54/pattison_matty_nufc_profile_2006.jpg

just young lads though, need to go out sometimes

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7907/n501501940630109610dg0.jpg

Guest Cale Cross

I was once on a Ryanair to Milan with Sir Les and half the Spurs team. They turned up fashionably late and sat at the back. I turned round and said "Alreet Les" like a plonker.

Don't know why they were on the flight though. The airport is the furthest of the three from the city centre. Couldn't they afford BA?

Chatted to Shola at the Ship in Byker on May Day bank holiday. By the end of the night he was serving on the bottle bar. He also cussed me well. When I asked if all footballers (bar Crouch) could dance he responded.

"We're only human you know".

Hmmm Fair point.

• 2 months later...

Saw Shola on Northumberland St, just walking about.

Darren Ambrose in the Metrocentre with some teenage girls, the guy's a midget.

Dyer in HMV Urban section, shares my love of hip hop!

Beardo at Central Station a couple of times, and at Maiden Castle when at Durham Uni.

Shay Given paying his TV licence in Whickham, was a while ago though.

Other teams, I've seen Leroy Lita in the Oracle Shopping Centre in Reading.

I saw Carol Malia from Look North in the Baltic the other day, not football related but was still incredible!

JIINGE

Sidwell?  :cheesy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/garyfothergill/DSC00087.jpg

I know who that rangie belongs to, not a footballer!  An asian shop keeper from chopwelll!

Years ago I saw Micky Quinn going into a bookies in Hexham.

I once left Tiger Tiger on a monday night and Butt, Carr and Caig were outside waiting for a taxi. I tried to have a bit of crack with Carr but he was having none of it.

Once saw Chris Waddle outside the boat. He looked like any other Quayside reveller. Me and my mate were singing "Only one Chrissy Waddle" and he walked over and shook our hands.

Chatted to Wayne Quinn in Foundation and was telling him he was an excellent left back. He seemed pretty chuffed. He was in there with Cort and Dyer.

Mickey most go into ladbrokes alot because my dad always says that too. "I saw micky quin go into ladbrokes in hexham".

The first time i went out in newcastle i saw kluivert in ikon. See loads of the players kicking about in their cars on match day and others around the ground. Solano,Ameobi and Emre in particular.

Saw Andy O'Brien in northumberland street just before he left.

Forgot about this thread :D

On Saturday after the Bolton game the lads must have flown straight back, Zoggy was at KFC at Cowgate Roundabout, went int o did'nt use drive in. Roze was pulling out of Morrisons Carpark (cowgate).

My lad worked at the UCI (now Odeon) Silverlink and Dyer and Bramble were frequent visitors, evidently Dyer was a t*** but Bramble was "a really nice guy".

For me, when I was a kid, Wynn Davies and Ollie Burton in Mark Toneys having a cup of tea, got their autographs.

The Mrs saw Pav in Fenwicks when christmas shopping, made him put down all his stuff so he could sign a couple of Newcastle things, for the kids, she'd grabbed off a display when she spotted him. He was really nice she said. Checkout lass when my Mrs was paying for the stuff said "OH, I'll get you some more of these, someone's scribbled on them"  :laugh: