Players in public

Guest hindu times

Bartons was parked up back of our building, he's either seeing a brief, having his eyes fixed or applying for a lottery grant.

Treemag, I assume you work in the St Nicholas Building.

He would not be seeing a 'brief'. The firm based there only has two criminal lawyers and one is a massive toon fan, who I know. (they only really do personal injury and employment law as well

He may have been using the car park for the apartments round the back.  I remember Carl Cort used to live there.

Could have been there regarding an employment law query...

Guest Heneage

Looks like the lads are enjoying life off the pitch, wonder if party budgets will lower if they end up playing in the Championship.

Was thinking similar, dunno how you can be up for getting pissed after the Wigan game, I know I wouldn't be it.

Guest Heneage

Not a player but a minor celebrity on youtube This guy :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vhKHKtmz7V4&feature=related

He was talking to himself and wearing exactly the same clothes. Why , oh why does people like that get interviewed on tv.

Saw him today doing the exact same thing you mention.

Saw him near the University in that clobber. He's right though "We need some arabs like dem ones at Man Sheete.

Was watching the Chelsea game with 2 lads today who tell me Bassong & CNZ were at the same lap dancing club they were at  after the Villa game. They say CNZ & Bassong were unwilling to pay for many lap dance's but then midweek the dancers in these clubs are just local birds rather than various good looking birds from the North Of England.

Guest Heneage

Diouf in Fratelli in Ponteland, with his wife/girlfriend they were on the phone to different people for their whole meal, then he walked past uttering 'what the f*** is this man', his wife/girlfriend is a bit on the beefy side like.

He seemed to be getting frisky with that Miss Black Britian at Oba's party in the photographs that were doing the rounds.

Saw Tozer avec his bird buying Sky in Eldon Sq at the little stand. Apparently he has fair few rows with her.

a mate of mine is on Tozer's lass' course at college, he's had a lift off Tozer before.

Without going into too much detail, apparantly he doesn't like talking about football, its his job and he has other interests, and she hates going out with the "WAGS" (hate the phrase, felt I had to use it) because its far too bitchy.

He (my mate) said he's gonna invite her out with us sometime, she's not been up here long from Plymouth and doesn't know anyone.

Guest Heneage

Saw Tozer avec his bird buying Sky in Eldon Sq at the little stand. Apparently he has fair few rows with her.

a mate of mine is on Tozer's lass' course at college, he's had a lift off Tozer before.

Without going into too much detail, apparantly he doesn't like talking about football, its his job and he has other interests, and she hates going out with the "WAGS" (hate the phrase, felt I had to use it) because its far too bitchy.

He (my mate) said he's gonna invite her out with us sometime, she's not been up here long from Plymouth and doesn't know anyone.

Well the mate who told me (One of his team-mates) didn't go into great detail about him I don't think he's overly fond of him sounds quite boring, but he said him and his lass are fighting a lot and wonders whythey are bothering going out together. I must admit when I saw her I was suprised, when you see the girls the likes of Ole and Carroll and others have on their arm she's quite plain and not model esq so its no suprise she's not fond of the WAGS.

On another note Carlos Edwards, Nosworthy ,Jones and load of others were in Tiger Tiger monday, and Edwards took a girl my mate knows home for bit of "Fitness work" shall we say, all this with a wedding ring on. :lol:

Guest Heneage

I've never heard of Carlos Edwards Nosworthy Jones, who does he play for? Quite a long name.

I've had shits that funnier than you.

Robinho and Jo stayed back after City game for a night in Tiger.

Not a player but a minor celebrity on youtube This guy :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vhKHKtmz7V4&feature=related

He was talking to himself and wearing exactly the same clothes. Why , oh why does people like that get interviewed on tv.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can someone please translate what he says? I can't understand one fucking word. I THINK the last thing he says is something about man city?  :hunter: