Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Stephen927

Xisco's hands are in stark contrast with the colour of the skin on his face on that bottom picture!

Not his hand mate. :lol:

:lol:

Cisse, Chimbonda & Diouf were all rocking on down at Oba's birthday bash according to one rag & Keano was not happy they were getting pissed 48 hours before the mauling at Chelsea.

Wouldn't jhave those cunts at my party a week after they beat us like, Oba hasn't got a clue, someone should have clobbered them  :snod:

i saw cisse a couple of weeks  back coming out of tesco @ kingston park a couple of days before the derby, should have charged him with my trolley if i knew he was going to score past us lol

should of heckled him to why he beats kids and women, and why he can't do his shopping in Sunderland the mackem cunt

Guest Toonarama

A few months ago i saw Steven Taylor leaving HMV on Northumberland Street. He set off the alarm but the broad smile on his face suggested he wasn't "handling" stolen goods. But then again .....

Once walked past old chairman Gordon McKeag on Percy Street in the middle of the shares war. Never have I felt such an overwhelming urge to thump a passer by.

A few months ago i saw Steven Taylor leaving HMV on Northumberland Street. He set off the alarm but the broad smile on his face suggested he wasn't "handling" stolen goods. But then again .....

Did he throw himself on the floor when the alarm went off?

Guest Heneage

Did he throw himself on the floor when the alarm went off?

Clutching his ribs?

Ooh just got a text off my mate, said he saw James Milner at St James Park tonight, can't say I did.