Players in public

Guest hindu times

seen terry mac this morning in his bmw at the benton/gossy roundabout by findus, strange thing was that he seemed to be wearing his full nufc training clobber.

He probs has not told his wife hes had the sack!!

seen terry mac this morning in his bmw at the benton/gossy roundabout by findus, strange thing was that he seemed to be wearing his full nufc training clobber.

:lol:

on a serious note though, wonder what he was doing down there, especially with his bloody tracksuit on?! seems very strange.

My brother saw Jose Enrique in Thorntons in Eldon Square the other day. Think he needs to be keeping off the chocolates.

I saw him in Fenwicks the other week, monday or tuesday after the Arsenal game with a Spanish studenty looking lass.

EDIT And he certainly isn't fat, like most footballers when you actually meet them they are unbelievably thin and nothing like the perception you get from seeing them on the pitch with other players.

on a serious note though, wonder what he was doing down there, especially with his bloody tracksuit on?! seems very strange.

I never wondered what he did in his spare time when he actually worked for us! Now he's picking up his giro again I care even less. :)

Saw the entire Spurs squad the other day on the Quayside. Had a bit of banter with Woodgate (who said "too many problems" stopped him re joining Newcastle) and had my picture with Juande Ramos. Nice fella (if rather short).

Saw Kieron Dyer waiting for a pizza once in that pizza place next to the County on Gosforth High St (was going there - lovely beer) a couple of years back