Players in public

Guest hindu times

joey barton in the standard footballers land rover driving down chilly road

Problees looking for black kids to run over with his axe-equipped and jewel-encrusted Hummer. 

Filthy twat.

joey barton in the standard footballers land rover driving down chilly road

Problees looking for black kids to run over with his axe-equipped and jewel-encrusted Hummer. 

Filthy twat.

;D

Mark Viduka

going into JD sports in the metro centre earlier pushing a kid around. Nicely attired in shorts and t-shirt and looks a lot more slimmer in person

Must be the only person in the world that vertical stripes have a fattening effect on. ;)

Mark Viduka

going into JD sports in the metro centre earlier pushing a kid around. Nicely attired in shorts and t-shirt and looks a lot more slimmer in person

Must be the only person in the world that vertical stripes have a fattening effect on. ;)

probably the fact that his footballing bretheren are generally built like tooth-picks. At 14 1/2 stone i'd probably look obese out there

Mark Viduka

probably the fact that his footballing bretheren are generally built like tooth-picks. At 14 1/2 stone i'd probably look obese out there

So why isn't he? He's got a responsibility to keep himself in good shape. Why is it so hard for him to slim down and stay fit?

He can't help picking up injuries but he could at least lose a bit of weight when he is fit. 

Mark Viduka

So why isn't he? He's got a responsibility to keep himself in good shape. Why is it so hard for him to slim down and stay fit?

He can't help picking up injuries but he could at least lose a bit of weight when he is fit. 

some people have more muscle mass than others and trying to loose this is counter-productive, simple as that

Mark Viduka

some people have more muscle mass than others and trying to loose this is counter-productive, simple as that

Don't buy that, sorry.

He's a professional athlete who is paid to keep himself in shape. He's responsible for his diet and fitness but he looks awful when he's apparently 'match-fit'.

It's just not an acceptable situation for him to be in the shape he is in. He's carrying weight he shouldn't be. He's out of shape and looks grossly unfit - even when he's apparently fit. Full stop.

I saw Viduka at the club shop, and he looked really slim. Didn't look like he was carrying excess weight to me.

He hasn't walked past me recently but I watched him try to run loads of times last season and was horrified by his lack of mobility. He looks fat and plays fat.

I hope he's slimmed down but I'll believe it when I see it. 

Mark Viduka

Don't buy that, sorry.

He's a professional athlete who is paid to keep himself in shape. He's responsible for his diet and fitness but he looks awful when he's apparently 'match-fit'.

It's just not an acceptable situation for him to be in the shape he is in. He's carrying weight he shouldn't be. He's out of shape and looks grossly unfit - even when he's apparently fit. Full stop.

coming from someone who spends 2 hours a day on physical fitness, if someone's genetically pre-disposed to being muscle-bound there's very little they can do about it. And yes, for someone who is paid to run around every day it causes problems if certain muscles and tendons cannot keep up.

I would worry if Viduka started looking like a greyhound, like the rest of the squad. Big or not he isn't going to get any faster, and his strength(and weight, people don't like him leaning on them) is his main asset these days.

Mark Viduka

Don't buy that, sorry.

coming from someone who spends 2 hours a day on physical fitness, if someone's genetically pre-disposed to being muscle-bound there's very little they can do about it. And yes, for someone who is paid to run around every day it causes problems if certain muscles and tendons cannot keep up.

So it's genetic then?

He's got a very 'muscular' stomach from what I've seen.

Mark Viduka

Don't buy that, sorry.

So it's genetic then?

He's got a very 'muscular' stomach from what I've seen.

it's possible, a big stomach doesn't always mean a fat stomach tbh