Players in public

Guest hindu times

Steven Taylor. Yesterday in London.

Believe it or not, he was sitting in a bicycle taxi thing with a charva pal on Oxford Street.

Looked desperate for attention.

Needless to say, I was the only fucker sad enough to recognise him.

Did he throw his shirt at you?

:lol:

2 mates (one mag, one mackem) said they saw Carroll in a taxi queue last night and got talking to him.  Called Keegan and Ashley clowns, and said he'd rather have Keane as manager.  Also said he picked up the injury on holiday in Mexico.

Dunno if this the mackem making stuff up, but he seems like a bit of a cunt if thats the truth.

2 mates (one mag, one mackem) said they saw Carroll in a taxi queue last night and got talking to him.  Called Keegan and Ashley clowns, and said he'd rather have Keane as manager.  Also said he picked up the injury on holiday in Mexico.

Dunno if this the mackem making stuff up, but he seems like a bit of a cunt if thats the truth.

You've been had.

Dunno if this the mackem making stuff up, but he seems like a bit of a c*** if thats the truth.

You've been had.

I reckon so like.  Just seems odd that the mag would be backing this up.

Guest taps01

Dunno if this the mackem making stuff up, but he seems like a bit of a c*** if thats the truth.

You've been had.

I reckon so like.  Just seems odd that the mag would be backing this up.

who gives a s**t what Carroll thinks i have heard numerous stories about him now which portrays him as being a bit of a kn*b

Guest Heneage

The guy is a grade A twat to be honest. With Journalism I was trying to get him for interview as "The Local Prospect" help us both out bit of exposure for him experience for me. Was nowt but arrogant and stupid, was only interested when I was massaging his ego ( Not a euphemism).

The guy is a grade A twat to be honest. With Journalism I was trying to get him for interview as "The Local Prospect" help us both out bit of exposure for him experience for me. Was nowt but arrogant and stupid, was only interested when I was massaging his ego ( Not a euphemism).

How did you manage to get an interview with him, out of interest?

I get the impression Carroll thinks he's made it. That might be harsh and based on very little but I don't think he'll ever make it and that's the worst type of footballer. Alan Shearer was allowed to be an arrogant sod.

I get the impression Carroll thinks he's made it. That might be harsh and based on very little but I don't think he'll ever make it and that's the worst type of footballer. Alan Shearer was allowed to be an arrogant sod.

Fully agree Wull, everything I've heard about him seems to suggest that when in theory is no more a young Premiership reserve like many others. Compare him with James Milner for example, when do you ever hear of him being a twat?

To be fair to Shearer, the couple of times I have spoken to him - once when I worked at the ground, once past him in the street - he was anything but an arrogant sod.

Guest Mucky01

To be fair to Shearer, the couple of times I have spoken to him - once when I worked at the ground, once past him in the street - he was anything but an arrogant sod.

agreed, same here when I’ve met him. I always put the stories I’ve been told as ‘urban myths’ based on my encounters.

Guest Heneage

The guy is a grade A t*** to be honest. With Journalism I was trying to get him for interview as "The Local Prospect" help us both out bit of exposure for him experience for me. Was nowt but arrogant and stupid, was only interested when I was massaging his ego ( Not a euphemism).

A friend of mine had his MSN and asked if he wouldnt mind speaking to me. I got the MSN but after talking to him for 10 minutesfound that a Dorito would be more interesting.

used to know a lad in the academy who I used to go to games with when we were 15/16.  He went to meet Carroll (who also had a ST) above the tunnel at half-time, and I tagged along.  I might have said this before, but I just remember Carroll stood there in tracksuit bottoms, Nike Shox, a Berghaus coat and bleached hair, with blue tips in it.  A complete charver.

The guy is a grade A t*** to be honest. With Journalism I was trying to get him for interview as "The Local Prospect" help us both out bit of exposure for him experience for me. Was nowt but arrogant and stupid, was only interested when I was massaging his ego ( Not a euphemism).

A friend of mine had his MSN and asked if he wouldnt mind speaking to me. I got the MSN but after talking to him for 10 minutesfound that a Dorito would be more interesting.

Which flavour ?

Wasn't really having a go at Shearer btw, I've never met him but he does have a reputation of being somewhat arrogant. However, he's allowed to think he's brilliant because he was. Andy Carroll is definitely not.

An MSN convo counts as an interview?!

No wonder Anal has kept his job for so long!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Heneage

Not quite, but it helps to get the preliminary questions out the way before setting up the more in depth ones. Dont compare me to that old twat. :p