Players in public

Guest hindu times

Not really a spot at all (just interested in the cars our players drive), but was walking past the training ground at about half 5 last night and noticed a black Lamborghini Murcielago with black rims, and Italian plates. Is it another of Oba's supercars? Can't think of anyone else's who it would be (actually just remembered Emre). Looked rather fetching, first time i've seen one in the flesh.

Its obas, it has replaced the ferrari often parked at the baltic where his shag pad is

Given was on the same flight as me back to Newcastle from Amsterdam on Wednesday evening

Was pretty much limping when he got off the plane - must have had surgery on Monday/Tuesday

Not really a spot at all (just interested in the cars our players drive), but was walking past the training ground at about half 5 last night and noticed a black Lamborghini Murcielago with black rims, and Italian plates. Is it another of Oba's supercars? Can't think of anyone else's who it would be (actually just remembered Emre). Looked rather fetching, first time i've seen one in the flesh.

Its obas, it has replaced the ferrari often parked at the baltic where his shag pad is

My brother rented a place in the same block last September while he was over from the US. Never saw either of them but Emre and Martins' cars were in the garage the whole week he was staying there.

I vaguely remember something  a while ago about Yorke and his mates hitting some golf balls next to his Baltic apartment (think it was Peasepud on Toontastic). The photos were in Chronicle iirc.