Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest getalife

Was introduced to a guy called Terry in a bar when I was in Trinidad about 5 years back. After about 20 min. the conversation got around to football and it turns out it was Terry Fenwick, would never have recognised him otherwise and he's humble as fck. Also saw that guy who scored the winning goal for Marseilles that time in the European Cup in a restaraunt when I was over there working. Begins with a B, Bollo or something, never heard of him since......

Was introduced to a guy called Terry in a bar when I was in Trinidad about 5 years back. After about 20 min. the conversation got around to football and it turns out it was Terry Fenwick, would never have recognised him otherwise and he's humble as fck. Also saw that guy who scored the winning goal for Marseilles that time in the European Cup in a restaraunt when I was over there working. Begins with a B, Bollo or something, never heard of him since......

Basil Boli?

Saw david rozehnal on northumberland st this afternoon looking at fenwicks window with his missus and little baby in a pram. He looks a lot more imposing up close, really tall and doesnt look that skinny either

Saw david rozehnal on northumberland st this afternoon looking at fenwicks window with his missus and little baby in a pram. He looks a lot more imposing up close, really tall and doesnt look that skinny either

with you saying the way he looks, viduka and emre arnt fat as people say they are, emre is just normal from what ive saw and viduka is a beast but i guess its all muscle

with you saying the way he looks, viduka and emre arnt fat as people say they are, emre is just normal from what ive saw and viduka is a beast but i guess its all muscle

it most likely isn't.

Guest Geordiecunny

Martins this afternoon down the quayside, in a ferrari listening to shitty R n' B and bopping his head along. Thinks hes some kind of rapper.

Basil Boli?

He's the animal who head butted Stuart Pearce once!

i was in revolution last night stood near the door and jose enrique walked in with a few mates. i shook his hand and said something to him (cant remember what) but funnily enough i dont think he understood my drunken ramblings. he was nice though, just smiled and shook my hand (ghetto american style if you know what i mean!) he had a bloody awful shiny hoody on though, in fact i think thats what i might have said to him...

Guest getalife

Basil Boli?

Basil Boli?

Aye, that's the chap......

Emre on Gray street earlier in his big f*** off 4x4

Emre's car is really not subtle. Saw him driving into St. James' on Saturday. Usually people tend to mess around with the plates, like 3mr3 or something but his massive black 4x4 just said 'EMRE' :lol:

Must be an illegal plate then, mayeb he can afford a few £30 fines but wait til the dvla get wind and take the plate off him!!!  Also an mot failure now for misplaced bumberplates