Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Must play almiron on the left now. Either joelinton or atsu right. Not much choice after putting 17 defenders in a 25 man squad

I think he will play longstaff and go back to formation that didn't work at the start of the season

He should try Joelinton in ASM's position and try Gayle through the middle.

Must play almiron on the left now. Either joelinton or atsu right. Not much choice after putting 17 defenders in a 25 man squad

I think he will play longstaff and go back to formation that didn't work at the start of the season

It might actually work now that we have much better form and cohesion in the team.

Classic ‘I need a result so I’ll parlay him even though I know he’s fucked and will probably be out for a while as a result and fuck the consequences’ decision. He’s thick as fuck. Losing a player for 7 or 8 games at the busiest time of the year or putting him in knowing he’s fucked and hope to win a single game. Utterly selfish from Bruce. Short term thinking leading to medium term decline because he knows he’s got nothing else to fall back on. Roll the ASM dice as much as he possibly can to avoid and delay his inevitable decline and sacking. He’s the epitome of the self preservation society.

Guest reefatoon

He should try Joelinton in ASM's position and try Gayle through the middle.

In Gayle’s cameos he has looked 10 times worse than Carroll.

Imma go full Joker if he plays Almiron on the right like

• 2 weeks later...

True, but even then, we did not create a health number of chances.  We still relied on defenders scoring an unsustainable amount of goals and got very lucky with converting chances and opponents not taking chances.

Is the truth. Some people can't seem to see past results. Not losing = earning something in some minds.

Before even seeing that stat, I am convinced our survival in this league relies on having him back in the team and keeping him fit. When he signed, we were hearing these stories of him not being a team player, hard to coach etc. It is in fact that individual, maverick approach that will prove key. He certainly appears to have this autonomous sense of confidence, existing irrespective of how low in confidence his team mates are, and that alone is looking like our only real chance at causing teams genuine problems and winning points.